Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I have a confession to make

CR91

I was the reason we were losing to the chiefs. I wore my bad luck jersey. Everytime I wear it, we lose. So when luck threw is second pic, I took off the jersey and threw it across the room and didn't wear it again and we came back and won

I was the reason we were losing to the chiefs. I wore my bad luck jersey. Everytime I wear it, we lose. So when luck threw is second pic, I took off the jersey and threw it across the room and didn't wear it again and we came back and won

"I love you Ramsey."

So if you burn the jersey outside say in a fire pit, would that translate into a SB victory for INDY too? Seriously man, I think you need to seriously contemplate this option.  lmao  :thmup:

Speaking of Ramsey & Bud Light, I like the superstitious jukebox one with the ice skating song in it, but pick a cooler song like Stevie Nicks's "Edge Of Seventeen" at least. If you're gonna pick an inspirational song, make it a timeless classic at a bare minimum right? That's how I look at it. 

http://youtu.be/RLXyemASwB0

http://youtu.be/Dn8-4tjPxD8

I was actually late watching the Colts vs Chiefs game that I taped on my DVR. At halftime, I realized that I hadn't played my regular percussion song on drums that always gets my blood pumping like a cavalry charge & it turns out that INDY won by 1 point. Now, I can't prove any direct correlation to our miraculous comeback naturally, but we always seem to play well when I perform it. 

"Your Betrayal" by Bullet For My Valentine played Meytal Cohen...

I also have pretty good luck jamming out to "No Easy Way Out" originally covered by Survivor, but Bullet For My Valentine lays down a sweet version here too. Anything to help the  :blueshoe: win I always say.  ;)

"Yo Adrian! I did it!" [My Rock Balboa voice] LOL! Sorry any time I see a Sylvester Stallone film clip I always say that like an involuntary reflex. It actually makes me wanna see the movie "Grudge Match" now. 

Kevin Hart the black comedian is in it too & he is a master at standup, but I digress...

It's only weird if it doesn't work. ;)

Hey, if this is a real confession corner CR91, how far does absolution & immunity extend? Are we excused from any crime we commit or is there a limit regarding the type of infraction we can legally carry out? Can we put a recliner in the confessional area too, because some people have bad knees, have no desire to kneel, & just want to feel comfortable when they talk to you or simply take a brief nap? What about snacks? Are they provided or are we supposed to provide our own? What's your nickname going to be Father Horseshoe? I'm just wondering...

Just messing with you my friend. Sorry my bad.  :P

It's only weird if it doesn't work. ;)

You know amfootball you pose an excellent question. If CR91 "threw the jersey across the room," where did land exactly? On the floor? On a bed? On a chair? On a dresser? Precise duplication is crucial with each INDY game from here on out. Also, what time you threw the jersey roughly & how the jersey eventually stopped...On it front or back side? 

Do not antagonize or enrage the football gods/good mojo magic voodoo you know. Only teasing! 

Was that one of the dreaded Hank Baskett jerseys?