Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Comparing Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck to former quarterback Tim Tebow?

mintor

Yeah, I saw this earlier. I really hope the Colts show up like they did vs San Fran and just stick it to the Pats just so this guy can feel dumb. The last thing you want to do is underestimate your opponent, certainly in the playoffs. Pagano should show the team this.

Jesus Dan, how lazy are you? You can't even find a current NFL QB to compare Luck to? I've heard of phoning in a column before, but that is a new low. 

No matter, we will settle this on the field: "To the victor go the spoils." Let's see who is laughing last shall we...

Jesus Dan, how lazy are you? You can't even find a current NFL QB to compare Luck to? I've heard of phoning in a column before, but that is a new low. 

No matter, we will settle this on the field: "To the victor go the spoils." Let's see who is laughing last shall we...

Well, I suppose he could have compared Luck to Rex Grossman.

Man, we gotta let this article die.  This guy is getting exactly what he wants, us freaking out and talking about it.  Why do we feed these people?  Let's talk something else, like how are the Pats special teams going to be with most of those players starting on D now?  I mean BB always has talent waiting in the wings, but will TY return punts?