Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What would you rate Coach Pagano?

Rob Lowe

-1 for playing Satale, -1 for McGlynn, and -1 for DHB. Pagano = 7

As opposed to playing who at WR?  You have to go with the guys you have.  You have no idea how Rodgers looked in practice when DHB was playing most of the snaps.  

It makes me laugh when fans think they know better than the guys who are at practice every day.  

Give the schedule, injuries, the quality of our roster overall.  Finishing with 11 wins hist first two years is remarkable.  He isn't Belichick but I am not sure who else in the NFL is.  I can tell you there are very few coaches I would rather have than Pagano.

As opposed to playing who at WR?  You have to go with the guys you have.  You have no idea how Rodgers looked in practice when DHB was playing most of the snaps.  

It makes me laugh when fans think they know better than the guys who are at practice every day.  

Give the schedule, injuries, the quality of our roster overall.  Finishing with 11 wins hist first two years is remarkable.  He isn't Belichick but I am not sure who else in the NFL is.  I can tell you there are very few coaches I would rather have than Pagano.

No need to watch any practice to know that DHB can't catch. We had Whalen/Rogers/Brazill and yet they continued to play DHB. It took them 13 games to realize that DHB couldn't catch?

It makes me laugh to think some fans think DHB can catch. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know how bad of a WR he is.

With all the injury turnover this year, being 11-5, with no losing streaks, I'd rate him a 8.5

I think you nailed it.....11-5 with our M*A*S*H unit is strong.

And adding under-the-radar nuggets such as the Colts being the least penalized team in the NFL, and having the least turnovers in the NFL...both direct results of discipline and accountability instilled by the coaching staff...and I give Chuck an 8.5 out of 10.