Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Got tickets to the Bills-Pats game for Xmas

buffalo34

Gonna be my third time going to the place, first time under cold weather (first two times I went were September games, so it was still shorts weather up here). Bills have lost both Patriots games I have gone to (heck, they've lot all their Gillette Stadium games for that matter). Maybe the third time will be the charm?

Now, to either decide on my Jim Kelly or Thurman Thomas jersey to wear to the place...

Gonna be my third time going to the place, first time under cold weather (first two times I went were September games, so it was still shorts weather up here). Bills have lost both Patriots games I have gone to (heck, they've lot all their Gillette Stadium games for that matter). Maybe the third time will be the charm?

Now, to either decide on my Jim Kelly or Thurman Thomas jersey to wear to the place...

Cool!  Whereabouts?  I got tickets for 13th row near 50 yd line- on the Buffalo side...hey they were cheaper than the Patriots side:)

Got them awhile ago since Buffalo game was cheapest for the seats.

No- dress for rain.  Grrr flexing- it doesn't start raining till 4PM.  

Flex this NFL

Checked the forecast, that's the worst... I know from my outdoor activities that it's better for it to be 30 degrees with snow than 40 degrees with rain. 

Yeah, I heard the heavy rain starts at kickoff. Aren't there seats like underneath a ceiling or something?

Still have no idea where the seats are since my dad needs to pickup the tickets from his friend.

Not unless you've got club seats. 

Try to make sure your base layer (layer of clothing closest to your skin) isn't cotton. Nylon or polypro is best. When cotton is wet it pulls heat from your body, but when those synthetic fibers are wet they still insulate you. 

Have fun man! Don't take any guff from those Pats fans! (You already know that though!) 

:thmup:

Not unless you've got club seats. 

Try to make sure your base layer (layer of clothing closest to your skin) isn't cotton. Nylon or polypro is best. When cotton is wet it pulls heat from your body, but when those synthetic fibers are wet they still insulate you. 

Have fun man! Don't take any guff from those Pats fans! (You already know that though!) 

:thmup:

Don't worry about the Pats fans. When I went to the 2009 McFumblin' game I sat next to a couple of funny ones. I made the mistake of going to get food during halftime (and didn't return til midway through the 3rd quarter), and when I finally got back to my seat they were like "They you are! We were getting worried about you! We thought you might've been beat up or something!"

The line in halftime wasn't that bad. Some hot girl in a Bills jersey tapped my shoulder while walking by (I had a Jim Kelly jersey on), smiled at me and said "Go Bills." And a few minutes later a bunch of Bills fans were walking down the place singing the Shout song (the song played in the Ralph after a Bills score).

And at tailgating a bunch of Bills fans called us over to hangout with them before the game. And some of them actually knew some of the users on the Bills board. It was pretty fun.

Back from the game, big letdown by rushing D and ST.

That and the Pats seem to catch every god **** break.....they fumble the ball FOUR times (one on their 10, which would've set us up in the red zone, and another deep in Bills territory, which would've taken points off the board) and recover all of them?

And it still seems I need to hold my breath everytime a Brady pass falls incomplete. He overthrew a WR in the endzone on the opening drive, but a defensive holding call prevents it from being 4th down and the Pats having to punt. Ended up turning into 3 points for the Pats. And an incomplete pass to the sideline that was uncatchable is called for DPI on the Bills. Only the Patriots get these calls....seems the refs do this every time in Bills/Patriots games....

Back from the game, big letdown by rushing D and ST.

That and the Pats seem to catch every god **** break.....they fumble the ball FOUR times (one on their 10, which would've set us up in the red zone, and another deep in Bills territory, which would've taken points off the board) and recover all of them?

And it still seems I need to hold my breath everytime a Brady pass falls incomplete. He overthrew a WR in the endzone on the opening drive, but a defensive holding call prevents it from being 4th down and the Pats having to punt. Ended up turning into 3 points for the Pats. And an incomplete pass to the sideline that was uncatchable is called for DPI on the Bills. Only the Patriots get these calls....seems the refs do this every time in Bills/Patriots games....

wow 4 fumbles huh. I only saw one. As I mentioned I had to leave at half time. That walk to the parking lot kills me as I ain't no spring chicken.

Seats were good tho- 12 rows up center of the Bills sideline.

gee I hope Ridley wasn't one of the fumblers.

wow 4 fumbles huh. I only saw one. As I mentioned I had to leave at half time. That walk to the parking lot kills me as I ain't no spring chicken.

Seats were good tho- 12 rows up center of the Bills sideline.

gee I hope Ridley wasn't one of the fumblers.

There was one on the opening drive. Pats had like a 3rd and 8, get 7, and is recovered by the Pats beyond the first down marker, moving the chains.

Also, Edelmen dropped a punt inside the Pats 10 and bounced a few yards in front of him....recovered by the Pats.

I know there was another at midfield, Pats recover and Bills get flagged for UC.

And finally, one deep in Bills territory that they recover. Pats wind up with a FG.