Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

According to YardBarker (Take it for what it worth)

Gavin

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/teams/indianapolis_colts/37

Colts expected to sign Jake Mcdonough

This kid looks impressive, He is strong (37 bench press reps of 225), Not the most explosive and gets stood up when he plays to high but sheds blocks well and finds the ball well, 6'5 280.......DE in our 34 scheme, maybe NT in pass rush situations, I think this is a sign (if true) that Redding will be a scratch this week

I don't see a point in either RFJ or Redding playing tbh. Better to just rest them for the playoffs. 

well we do have a shot at a first round bye....however small of course but its not like we are the Steelers and need 3-4 things to align,

well we do have a shot at a first round bye....however small of course but its not like we are the Steelers and need 3-4 things to align,

Yeah but it's the Jag tho. Wouldn't be too much of a loss to just play Ricardo Matthews over him for one game. 

Mcdonough seems to have very good strength and some ability to penetrate into the backfield.  Speed seems to be average.

Not a bad addition I think.

After reading the article about Pendleton, I thought he had potential:

"a player at 330 pounds with a 5.1 40-yard dash time and a 30-inch vertical leap"

He's raw, but has the measurables.

"a player at 330 pounds with a 5.1 40-yard dash time and a 30-inch vertical leap"

I hadn't done much study on Pendleton yet.  However I'd like to see upgrades over Moala and Matthews anyway.

Maybe Mcdonough and Pendleton can make some type of difference.

Just looked over some film of Pendleton and he looks pretty active and disruptive.  The biggest issue is he is from a pretty small school

in Ashland University so I don't know how soon he would impact.  Mcdonough on the other hand seems to have played with the Jets a little

bit so he has some experience.  But like I said, I'm looking for any impact we can get over Moala and Matthews.

Jake McDonough‏@_JakeMcDonough5 ч

Proud and excited to be a member of the @Colts #blessed #coltstrong

Donte Robinson‏@DRobinson_Elite6 ч

Proud to announce that client @_JakeMcDonough is officially a @Colts ..#elitesportsagency #proudagent

32 ретвитов

72 избранных

25 декабря 13 в 4:04 после полудня· Подробнее

Pendleton has some explosiveness, needs to be more consistent with hand use but he is strong and explosive, Tracks the ball well, Can play 34 DE or NT from what I see but suited for NT , Downside is age, 30.....was not drafted until he was 28, was out of football for 6 years due to family obligations but did receive an oppurtunity for a scholarship at Michigan prior to returning to football at 2 small colleges