Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

After replay

NDcolt

What could have been! If they don't reverse that call & Davis doesn't drop that EASY int in endzone COLTS are up 14-7!!!!! A lot of what ifs but go back & watch the replay! All I been hearing is BENGALS went PREVENT that's nonsense! We're back COLTS FANS thank you Da'Rick & let's get TOLER back & WATCH OUT!!!! Just sayin all Bengals fans been saying is they went Prevent that's nonsense!!!!

are u dhb lol

They didn't go prevent until our last drive when trent got all those easy catches

Stop.

you guys make it sound like trent has been horrible in the receiving aspect of his game? he has actually done decent on that part 195 yards off of 19 catches. it is really not that bad considering he is not a receiver 

you guys make it sound like trent has been horrible in the receiving aspect of his game? he has actually done decent on that part 195 yards off of 19 catches. it is really not that bad considering he is not a receiver 

No no no. They were wide open catches over the middle when the d was playing off by 20 yards. Trent Ian's great receiver,that I wish luck would find more often. But those wide open catches you saw make, will not be around in a competitive game so theres no reason to hype them. In fact i dislike them because it only means were being blown out