Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 12/09

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   The past couple of weeks I have noticed that the national media whine about New England Patriots overcoming the adversity of injuries. 

SAY WHAT ??  Evidently NONE of them have consulted the Colts roster - and - the lengthy list of STARTERS who are on season ending injured reserve.

:blueshoe:   Are you tired of the national media referring to other teams & their smattering of injuries - yet saying little or nothing about the injuries OUR TEAM is attempting to overcome ??

:blueshoe:   The past couple of weeks I have noticed that the national media whine about New England Patriots overcoming the adversity of injuries. 

SAY WHAT ??  Evidently NONE of them have consulted the Colts roster - and - the lengthy list of STARTERS who are on season ending injured reserve.

:blueshoe:   Are you tired of the national media referring to other teams & their smattering of injuries - yet saying little or nothing about the injuries OUR TEAM is attempting to overcome ??

Small market teams don't make the National Headlines

Actually, I don't mind other teams getting more media exposure & I like being ignored. Why? It lowers expectations, removes the intense heat of magnifying glass scrutiny, & it gives INDY an enormous dark horse surprise factor like an amphibious special forces team silently submerged just beneath the surface of still waters...

The Playoffs are a whole new season...