Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So...ummm Seattle clinched home field advantage?

bap1331

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do i really need to say? Its luck of course. Wilson is a game manager punk, let's be honest.

Honestly we see different things when watching the games.

There are close to 30 teams that wish they has such a manager. That's a good system in Seattle. Maybe some other teams will emulate it next season. It is a copy cat league.

Yes but the eye test is even bigger.

Your standards of a long shot are extraordinarily low.

The eye test does reveal a lot though. It reveals one guy on an extremely talented team top to bottom. And another who is on a team with holes everywhere.

Your standards of a long shot are extraordinarily low.

The eye test does reveal a lot though. It reveals one guy on an extremely talented team top to bottom. And another who is on a team with holes everywhere.

Same 15 year old argument. You should tweet Irsay about it.

Nothing impacts a team more than a QB. Just look at Brady this year as proof positive.

Perfect example. Bad D, bad running, and bad WRs didn't effect Brady early this year? Thanks for the help on that one.

I better go apologize to that Baltimore D back in 2000. I was crediting them incorrectly in that SB season. Whereas I should have been crediting Trent Dilfer. As he had the greatest impact of all.

Oh man I have to apologize to the Buccaneers too....

Perfect example. Bad D, bad running, and bad WRs didn't effect Brady early this year? Thanks for the help on that one.

I better go apologize to that Baltimore D back in 2000. I was crediting them incorrectly in that SB season. Whereas I should have been crediting Trent Dilfer. As he had the greatest impact of all.

Oh man I have to apologize to the Buccaneers too....

And yet through it all the Patriots are 9-3. Why? Because they have a great QB.

Yes. A great veteran QB. Who even as great as he is, struggled around a bad team.

Correct. Glad we agree bad teams can bring down even the best QB.

When did they bring down Brady? They're 9-3 despite Mayo, Wilfork, Kelly, Denard, Hernandez, Vollmer, Gronk, Vereen and Welker. All gone, out for the season or missed significant time. And I left some out. They are winning. 

When did they bring down Brady? They're 9-3 despite Mayo, Wilfork, Kelly, Denard, Hernandez, Vollmer, Gronk, Vereen and Welker. All gone, out for the season or missed significant time. And I left some out. They are winning.

I was unaware you can't win games if a QB struggles. Interesting.

If you want to put your fingers in your ears and pretend Tom didn't struggle earlier this year when the offensive injuries were at their worst, more power to you.

I mean you're wrong, but got to respect someone who's willing to stick to their guns.

The saints have the 2nd best record so even if they go to the AFC championship. They will go back to Seattle. Not only that, I don't see any NFC teams going to Seattle to beat them there. Here are the possible teams:

-Cardinals

-49ers

-Lions

-Panthers(closest chance)

-Cowboys (LOL! Romo will be paranoid from last time)

-Philly

-Chicago(maybe!)

-Green Bay

-Giants(best chance...they can beat anyone)

Well pretty much it's closed up, Sea hawks vs the best AFC team...

the Seahawks go to the afc championship game ? That would be a fun twist

If you want to put your fingers in your ears and pretend Tom didn't struggle earlier this year when the offensive injuries were at their worst, more power to you.

I mean you're wrong, but got to respect someone who's willing to stick to their guns.

Wrong? He's still struggling but getting much better. The only reason they were winning was because of him. With a lesser QB/LEADER the team would have folded before the season started. I give the coach much credit as well. YES they win because of BB and Brady. Put those two in Texas or Indy for example and they're competing for a SB THIS season. Without them not so much.

Wrong? He's still struggling but getting much better. The only reason they were winning was because of him. With a lesser QB/LEADER the team would have folded before the season started. I give the coach much credit as well. YES they win because of BB and Brady. Put those two in Texas or Indy for example and they're competing for a SB THIS season. Without them not so much.

lmao I like how you're twisting this to be a discussion about wins when we are talking about stats, and how a subpar team can affect the stats of a QB.

Wilson far better than Brady this year?

lmao I like how you're twisting this to be a discussion about wins when we are talking about stats, and how a subpar team can affect the stats of a QB.

Wilson far better than Brady this year?

Stats? As a great coach once said (The greatest in fact)"Stats are for losers".

Winning is for winners.

So you're a loser for comparing Wilson's stats to Luck's to make the argument he's far better?

You're an odd fellow, but whatever floats your boat.

I liked Wilson before I even looked at those stats. Plus Dusty said Luck was better than Wilson when he's clearly not. You can use a stat to back a point but not to make one. Brady wins without stats. Who else does that?

I liked Wilson before I even looked at those stats. Plus Dusty said Luck was better than Wilson when he's clearly not. You can use a stat to back a point but not to make one. Brady wins without stats. Who else does that?

When did I say that?

Luck does that since apparently his stats don't impress you, yet he wins lmao.

Also Tim Tebow, but let's keep that Pandora's box closed shall we?

I do believe your quote was that stats are for losers. Not "Stats are only for loser if they aren't backing something up with them."

Wilson is better than Brady cuz stats. Logic.

You are trying though. Like I said. There is something admirable about what it is you do.

Luck does that since apparently his stats don't impress you, yet he wins lmao.

Also Tim Tebow, but let's keep that Pandora's box closed shall we?

I do believe your quote was that stats are for losers. Not "Stats are only for loser if they aren't backing something up with them."

Wilson is better than Brady cuz stats. Logic.

You are trying though. Like I said. There is something admirable about what it is you do.

Luck and the Colts are mediocre. I would take Wilson over Brady in a heartbeat at this point.