Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Future..

Dark Superman

Does anyone else realize when the offensive line gives Andrew enough time to make his reads all of his passes are nearly perfect and more times than none he usually ends up gnashing the defense for hugs gains?

He also throws a beautiful accurate deep ball when given a chance..

It really looks effortless.

If we can build up this line and if we can keep this kid clean he is going to tear up the league ..

And Richardson getting out of the backfield and running downhill and into space is just SCARY..

I can't wait..

The future looks good. With some few tweeks it'll be great.

Luck, Fleener, Allen, T-Rich, T.Y. are all only second year players with elite talent and they will keep improving in the coming years.

Building the O-line and finding the right players to replace Reggie and Mathis will be the most important tasks for Grigson. Replacing those two is not an easy task though.

We definitely need a replacement for McGlynn and Satele. Thornton looks like a promising guard and Cherlius/Castonzo look very good right now.

Also we need another playmaker like Hilton with Reggie's career coming to a close. I personally think a big target, like a 6'3" or 6'4" WR would be a nice complement to the speedy Hilton.

I think another successful draft class by Grigson will put us over the top and take us to a SB.