Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Great season no matter the ending right now

Jules

Regardless of what happens the rest of the way and in the playoffs (yes we will be there) we have accomplished so much. Beating SF, Seattle, Denver and getting the demons out again in Houston is huge......

Big bummer is Wayne being out but the beat has to go on........

This young team is really impressive and growing up.

Go Colts!

Well you know, if they lost the last 8 games, it would suck...

But yes, beating the top 3 teams (when we played them) on top of our biggest divisional rival is an accomplishment.

lol but we both know that won't happen. Just saying we will win the division and well however it rolls in the playoffs will roll.........

I mean yeah we could suffer some more major injuries but I like to hope and think the football Gods will be kinder after the butchering they already gave us. :goodluck:

Regardless of what happens the rest of the way and in the playoffs (yes we will be there) we have accomplished so much. Beating SF, Seattle, Denver and getting the demons out again in Houston is huge......

Big bummer is Wayne being out but the beat has to go on........

This young team is really impressive and growing up.

Go Colts!

If we lose out, I would.consider this year a loss

lol but we both know that won't happen. Just saying we will win the division and well however it rolls in the playoffs will roll.........

I mean yeah we could suffer some more major injuries but I like to hope and think the football Gods will be kinder after the butchering they already gave us. :goodluck:

The difference between this team last year and this team now is that when they go to the playoffs (knock on wood), they can actually be contenders.

Let's be honest, when we saw last year's team, we knew there was no playoff run in store. 

This year's team has potential to make a run.

The difference between this team last year and this team now is that when they go to the playoffs (knock on wood), they can actually be contenders.

Let's be honest, when we saw last year's team, we knew there was no playoff run in store. 

This year's team has potentially to make a run.

With Reggie, yes no doubt.  This team needs to get better, but I believe they will and still have a lot of season left to do so.

Its okay Jules...we understand you got caught up in the euphoria of our improbable win tonight.  This team has flashed enough potential to warrant me needing at least one post season win this season to be truly satisfied.  Young teams gotta keep growing...Colts haven't done anything...yet. ;)

This year's team has potential to make a run.

In my opinion we will only have a real chance to make a playoff run IF we learn to play all 4 quarters. I just can't see us being down 10-14 points in the 1st quarter and expect us to pull out a playoff game.

This team has to learn to find the groove early or it's going to be over quick. We're still immature that way. I look at these prime time games as playoff level games (inasmuch as they are more hyped). and we don't perform well in them at all. REAL playoff games are even more intense and we don't seem to show an early game pulse.

Hope I'm wrong, but that's how I see it right now.

Just some thought: I know it was davis getting beat most of the time but our secondary really looked bad without toler. 

Davis played good for the most part the double move was bad but Keenum had all day to throw. He was getting 5 to 6 seconds a snap it seems no CB can over a WR for that long let alone Andre Johnson. Mathis kept losing contain which resulted into those big plays. IMO Bethea was the only db that played bad he has no ball skills at all.

In my opinion we will only have a real chance to make a playoff run IF we learn to play all 4 quarters. I just can't see us being down 10-14 points in the 1st quarter and expect us to pull out a playoff game.

This team has to learn to find the groove early or it's going to be over quick. We're still immature that way. I look at these prime time games as playoff level games (inasmuch as they are more hyped). and we don't perform well in them at all. REAL playoff games are even more intense and we don't seem to show an early game pulse.

Hope I'm wrong, but that's how I see it right now.

I think you're thinking too much about this game. Yes, the Colts only showed up in the 4th quarter.

But if I look at the Broncos, 49ers, or Seahawks game, I see a team that played good consistent football in all 4 quarters, which is very encouraging. 

Don't perform well in primetime games? Well the Colts beat the Broncos and they made a great comeback tonight. Don't think primetime games are like playoff games, they aren't close. 

This is a team that has proven that they can beat the best which shows me that they can make a playoff run.