colts_100nascar17fan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty pathetic on offense so far.

Only being out done by the secondary and special teams.  With that said it's the first quarter and the thread says.  This was a game where we were going to have the weather the storm anyway you slice it.  We have to adjust and hope the young rookie QB plays like one at some point. If the Colts can keep it some what close the ground game is working.

We need to stop playing in primetime cause I see a SD game again. We win against peyton and company and now we are way too confident relax and boom 2 TDs

I don't think it's them being too confident, I think it's a combination of the Colts having a major injury and the Texans playing out of their minds because they are playing for their season.

Hilton dropped that easy first down to keep the momentum going..

Receivers not getting any seperation at all..

This is why we should of got another WR

Who were we going to get?  We don't have many draft picks, we don't have cap space and teams aren't just lining up to give away star players for nothing.

Luck is holding the ball way too long another sign he's just not comfortable without Reggie.  The way the Texans are playing it has to be snap 1 2 ball out. 

Also the Texans are out of their minds.  That is a factor here as well. Listen to what Collinsworth said about emotion it's true. 

Only being out done by the secondary and special teams.  With that said it's the first quarter and the thread says.  This was a game where we were going to have the weather the storm anyway you slice it.  We have to adjust and hope the young rookie QB plays like one at some point. If the Colts can keep it some what close the ground game is working.

Offense is by far the worst. Getting shut down.

Offense is by far the worst. Getting shut down.

Have you seen the special teams? Blocked kick, bobbled snap on a punt, should have been a blocked punt.  They have been awful.  At least the offense has moved the ball a little. 

At this point though we are picking the best looking person at an ugly contest. 

I hate pep Hamilton play calling but this game I think we should just feed Trent or Donald and let the defense win it for us

but we spent all of the first seven games screaming at Pep to unleash Luck...

That's not really meant at you just kinda proof once again we fans aren't as smart as we think we are at times.

We are not going to do anything this season. Playoffs is not happening. Offense is beyond horrible. There's no number 1 receiver, no go-to-guy for Luck. Bunch of players who can't get open.

Grigson made a mistake not trading for a WR. Big mistake.

We are not going to do anything this season. Playoffs is not happening. Offense is beyond horrible. There's no number 1 receiver, no go-to-guy for Luck. Bunch of players who can't get open.

Grigson made a mistake not trading for a WR. Big mistake.

He didn't have anything to trade with and no cap room to bring someone who could help in.  Injuries happen and sometimes they destroy seasons.  With that said I expected struggles in the first game without Reggie.  Add in the fact the Texans are out of their mind because their season is on the line and you are seeing the result.  I think as the season goes on we'll adjust and the WRs will get better and Luck will get better.  The good news, as bad as we are playing it's only 14-0 the defense after a rocky start is keeping us in it if the offense can figure out something.