Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Listening to Dodds it sounds like Bean is definitely in the long term plans as a backup QB, not just a UDFA camp body. Exciting times in Colts nation. Also, really love the diverse personalities shining through in these interviews. Can see them flowing over and hopefully one day soon giving the team its own "it" factor. This year feels different 
    • Latu has the right attitude for growth   Humility leads to growth and learning Arrogance leads to staying where you are................     I love this draft group   I STILL am concerned about FS, but it looks like they will analyze the position in camp and then make a decision      
    • What exactly did they say that made you change your mind? 
    • And his coach is Reggie Wayne ?!  Somebody pinch me!
    • So true. I was watching his presser yesterday as I wanted to get a feel for him after some of the negativity surrounding his personality on the draft day, and I LOVED how happy and excited he was. I had a little fear that some of the fan base would buy into the negativity prematurely and make it a rough start for him, but I don’t think so anymore.    I think he and Latu are both going to be playmakers for us, if not this year then very soon. Have a feeling they bring exactly want this team needed to finally take off. They bring a lot of faith to me, together with Richardson and Steichen. Can’t explain it, but the pieces to the puzzle is suddenly to see on the table.
  • Members