Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

peyton vs rg3

CR91

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Manning injured and a swiss cheese D? I would be very concerned.

the entire question really is can substitute tackles protect peyton long enough Vs orapko & Kerrigan and can a taped up Peyton ankle who likes to have happy feet while surveying the field have enough time to safely do so and can he step into the pass with said ankle to deliver a strike

also will Kuper even play he hasnt practiced till I heard but not sure limited today, and if not can winston justice step in at RT and be as one with the OL, or will they use some other option like Moffit as other OG

Then can denver d stop a mobile QB getting better and who can throw on the run & denver DBs maintain coverage while someone spying for RG3 runs stay'sd with him

This is supposed to be a big deal?

"It's future Hall of Famer Peyton Manning versus the guy taken with the pick after the guy who replaced him in Indy!" 

Denver is probably going to win this one but they are going to have some trouble here and there as the schedule rolls on. Teams built like that one almost always do. 

"It's future Hall of Famer Peyton Manning versus the guy taken with the pick after the guy who replaced him in Indy!" 

Denver is probably going to win this one but they are going to have some trouble here and there as the schedule rolls on. Teams built like that one almost always do. 

Indeed. We have seen what losing your LB can do to a defense...us, you guys, denver. Take away the signal caller on defense...leader etc...Freeman, Mayo, Woodyard and it gets indefinately harder stopping teams. We saw how terrible we got without Freeman against SD and losing Mayo has made it difficult on you guys. Woodyard is a good LB and Denver has missed him. Couple that with injuries in their secondary and more importantly the injuries on that OL...no one has had an OL decimated like Denver...they had an all-star OL going into the season and now its down to a couple good ones and band aids. Unless you are a young stud like Luck, QBs can't take those type of hits or pressure and be elite. Peyton and Tom have both been effected by some poor OL play. Luck too but his mobility and strength has gotten him out of trouble a lot. That said if we never get him help he will end up a punching bag like Big Ben. Denver is a built like a high performance sports car...high octane offense..and these injuries...well just a little hiccup and those cars really lose their performance. They need to get healthy a better and that bye won't come soon enough.

agreed , & go Sox, what weird ways to win 2 staright Wold Series Game

Not sure what stats you are looking at but there is the box score, http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=331013006

Skins had 433 yards of total offense compared to just 213 for Dallas. Griff converted 8 for 16 on third down as well.

I already said he was not great passing but his overall game and ability to lead the offense was much better then his other games. And I realize that is not saying a whole lot because his other games were very bad but that is my overall point, his last two games with last week vs the Bears being his best are his two best games this season. Take if for what it is worth but he looks more comfy in the offense and is running better which brings back the dual threat for the O which is key to their success and right now the Denver D looks completely vunderable. Skins will score for sure but I still think their special teams will be an issue in this game given Holiday.

Proof of my point that you only look at Box Scores. 

You really need to quit while you are way behind.

agreed , & go Sox, what weird ways to win 2 staright Wold Series Game

Oh man, tell me about it... what a strange couple of endings. 

These 8:15 baseball games are killing me. They drag out until midnight or after, I can't stay awake anymore, lol...

Oh man, tell me about it... what a strange couple of endings. 

These 8:15 baseball games are killing me. They drag out until midnight or after, I can't stay awake anymore, lol...

No kidding. I am exhausted. These games are fantastic but just too late. I find myself watching online half the time to see if the inning is worth watching on TV or not. Just can't stay with it for four hours....

Denver (-16) 45, Washington 21

Buck...You da man!!!

meh... I took the Jags in a teaser parlay, & of course they screwed me, thought they'd keep it close enough, playing on a slow field across the pond, thought they might play inspired ball for their coach also, oh well...

should've known better...

but man that Denver game looked like college ball, 21-14 going into the 4th & then 31 unanswered points...

I was passively watching the game in the fourth & every time I looked at the screen Bobert Giffin was in a WWE match, or it was pick fest, craziest 4th qtr I've seen in a while...

No kidding. I am exhausted. These games are fantastic but just too late. I find myself watching online half the time to see if the inning is worth watching on TV or not. Just can't stay with it for four hours....

I fell asleep on the couch and woke up in the bottom of the 8th... Saturday night I slept through the entire interference call thing! I'm getting old, haha...