Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chiefs Comeback Win Against Us Last Week Saved Haley His Job.

CjMcGirt23

That's seriously insulting. I'm not surprised that the Chiefs coach is on the hot seat considering that they won their division last year and started out this year getting utterly pummeled by two teams that are usually considered to be bottom dwellers. Their only serious lose that I'm aware of is Charles. Of course those bottom dwellers appear to be for real, and there is no crime in losing to the Chargers by 3 points. There may well be something wrong in KC, but it's pretty bad form for Pioli to let his sentiments about his coach leak, and worse for him to dump on the Colts. Instead of humiliating his coach, perhaps he should consider the possibility that he hasn't built as good a team as he thought he had.

That's seriously insulting. I'm not surprised that the Chiefs coach is on the hot seat considering that they won their division last year and started out this year getting utterly pummeled by two teams that are usually considered to be bottom dwellers. Their only serious lose that I'm aware of is Charles. Of course those bottom dwellers appear to be for real, and there is no crime in losing to the Chargers by 3 points. There may well be something wrong in KC, but it's pretty bad form for Pioli to let his sentiments about his coach leak, and worse for him to dump on the Colts. Instead of humiliating his coach, perhaps he should consider the possibility that he hasn't built as good a team as he thought he had.

Piloi and the KC players from what I've read are not big fans of the derogatory nature Hailey has been known to use as a coach. As for injuries they also lost E.Berry a really good young safety and Tony Moeki who I've heard nothing but good things about both as Cassels safety blanket and as a blocker. As well as losing Charles. KC has some nice talent on the roster in some key spots, so I'd imagine the leash on Haley is pretty short.

With that being said I find it astonishing that for at least one other team losing to us is a fireable offense, yet we sit here at 0-5 and haven't heard a peep about what we are going to do differently, let alone people being fired from our on FO.

It's just a matter of time before he's fired IMO. And again, IMO, the only reason they had such a good year last season was because Charlie Weis was OC. When I heard that Weis was leaving for a college job I knew that would be the end of KC's success.

When a HC's job starts to depend on weekly W/L, it won't be long before he's out the door. And personally I also don't care for the way he treats his players. (And most likely the staff as well.)