Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bad starts needs to get fixed

BProland85

Disappointment is all I can say.. 

But reality says the key injuries will catch up with you.

Time of possession.     SD

Drops.............................      LOL

Penalties.                        You tell me?

equals a big fat L

Pagano needs to grow a pair is what he needs to do

Ridiculous , the odds are in your favor that we get the 2 yards and you have plenty of time to tie the game. As you said , he took the "conventional " "old school" easy way out and punted the freakin ball. The good coaches in the NFL give Andrew Luck a chance to make a play for 2 yards.

I'm fed up with our offense being so conservative. We never take the game to anyone under this co-ordinator. I'm glad this has happened because maybe Pep Hamilton will realise that football isn't always just about running the play clock down and being cool with going three and out all the time. We have the tools to get the ball deep down the field yet we refuse to use them until it's too late.

A let down effort .. it was probably way overdue..

This team is not ready yet.. on D at least.

I love the colts i just dont understand why you want to keep trying to run the ball when you need points we ran the clock out on ourselves! Our offence isnt ready either to many drops, i wish we wouldnt sign anymore players with drop issues we need a legit wide out besides reggie and ty. If we resign dhb i will be furious and fleenor wow his and reggies were huge drops!

Here is what I noticed:

Andrew luck is actually as good as we thought he was (go figure)

Jerell Freeman is probably the most vital key to our defense being successful.

Fleener is missing something can't quite put my finger on it.

How in the heck is Sattele and mcglyn not playing in the UFL..

Trent is getting more comfortable with the playbook but the game of football is still the same he needs to start playing it.

When we lose we lose bad and have no one to blame but ourselves

bad 2nd qtr if anything

BAD GAME...... no TD's from this team... defense was on the field the whole game it seemed, unable to get any critical stops..... special teams, really a 35 yd punt with little time left.... all phases were bad the whole game.

I dont know if this has been mentioned, denver starts slow as well.  i've noticed that in most of their games that i have seen.

they start slow, and they give up the most passing yards a game. this game could be won, if Luck protects the ball. but key to this game is control the clock. like teams use to do to us when we had manning or the chargers did to us monday. keep the ball from manning, less possessions he has the likely we are to win this game.