Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 10/10 "30 Years Thursday"

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   We're entering a stretch of games where we'll be playing teams featuring some of our Super Bowl XLI heroes:

San Diego - Dwight Freeney

Denver - Peyton Manning

St Louis - Matt Giordano

:blueshoe:  Which of the following scenarios describes you during this three-game stretch:

A.  The past is the past - time for a team beat down - regardless of who is on their roster

B.  Will cheer exclusively for the Colts

C.  Will cheer for the Colts - but - also for the individual former Colts player

D.  Will cheer for the former Colts player - but - secretly hope our current Colts team wins the game 

C.

I can appreciate athletic ability and talent no matter what color the uniform is. 

But I'm a true blue Colts fan ever since they trotted into Indy many moons ago, so natch I will cheer for them to win, baby win!

And I'm dang proud that Peyton Manning played in my home state for my home team and I wish him the best always!  It'll be weird to see him on the field at Lucas O stadium playing against the Colts but that's the way the NFL cookie crumbles, lol.

Ya know...I've been thinking about how the Colts are winning games in the 2nd Half and I have a theory....Maybe they're playing weak in the first half of the game in order to wear out and lull the other team into complacency!  Once their opponents let down their guard and think that they've got the game handled, Andrew Luck and his Boys turn on the power and kick butt! :yes:  

Yeah well, that's MY story and I'm stickin' to it!  lolol :goodluck: ;)