Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cardinals OT Levi Brown traded to Steelers

HtownColt

Well Pitt had to do something, Adams was awful at LT.......But I dont see the point in replacing one bad LT who dont move his feet with another who dont move his feet

But they had to do something..

when you trade for a guy...you hope he'll play better.

...when you have had bad for awhile...you know THAT bad will likely stay bad

Its a good move

But they had to do something..

when you trade for a guy...you hope he'll play better.

...when you have had bad for awhile...you know THAT bad will likely stay bad

Its a good move

Browns a 6 year vet who has started 79 games(He has only missed 3 games in his career)......Its been bad for a while

@JasonLaCanfora: After double checking on Levi Brown's credited seasons, his vet min actually $715K. so PIT pays prorated $715,000 next 13 weeks, AZ pays $3M

@JasonLaCanfora: Bottom line is BAL and PIT each get their new tackles, Monroe and Brown, for $547K (prorated $715); AZ pays about $3M, Jags pay about $2.4M

Browns a 6 year vet who has started 79 games(He has only missed 3 games in his career)......Its been bad for a while

May be ..but again....when you TRADE for a guy, you hope he'll play better

Changing teams and coaches...

When you have 'bad', if you stay with 'bad'...there is no logic in it not staying bad...

See what I mean..

May be ..but again....when you TRADE for a guy, you hope he'll play better

Changing teams and coaches...

When you have 'bad', if you stay with 'bad'...there is no logic in it not staying bad...

See what I mean..

I get what ya mean but....A slow footed O Lineman is a slow footed O Lineman, not much you can do about that, Thats not a technique issue in most cases

They're 0-4 Gavin....you can stay bad...or you can switch your disappointment for theirs..

New coaches can change you It does happen.

But if he's as big a loser as you say,.,what's the loss at 0-4?

Whether he plays like an all star or not, he won't win them games lol.

Anything to not fire Todd Haley at the moment and pass the blame on someone else.

. Ben throwing an average of 40 times a game is just ridiculous but have you seen that Steeler O Line lately? Adams stinks, Decastro has been struggling a bit at pass blocking, Roethlisberger is getting sacked once every 10.8 drop backs (thats 3.75 sacks per game)

Not saying that Haley dont deserve blame but have you seen that Steeler O Line lately? Adams stinks, Decastro has been struggling a bit at pass blocking

I know they look bad, but Haley has got to go too. They used to be a power running team, and now Ben is dropping back to throw 40 times a game, that isn't how Tomlin's Steelers roll.

I know they look bad, but Haley has got to go too. They used to be a power running team, and now Ben is dropping back to throw 40 times a game, that isn't how Tomlin's Steelers roll.

part of it is this down the field passing they seemed to have done much more of

Whether he plays like an all star or not, he won't win them games lol.

That' sover the top..

Linemen do win games..and they weren't winning any...

I've watched them play 3 times already....you've seen them, too ...the O-line had to change..

...and one teams bust is another teams starter

That's not Haley's fault, IMO. He tried to install a more efficient offense last year and actually had Ben playing the best football of his career before he decided to attack Haley in the media because he still wanted to play the "chuck and duck" ball that he played under Arians before he was ran out of town. I think Haley's hands are tied and he's basically letting Ben do what he wants to do this year... Which is chuck the ball down field all game and hold onto the ball too long, like he's always done. Ben was, is, and always will be, the problem. And Arians created the monster by enabling him all those years