Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wish we had Darren Sproles

AllYouNeedIsLuck

His name is Dri Archer of Kent State, we can get him in round 3 if he does not run a sub 4.3 forty which he mostly will, just take a look, he can be WR/CB/KR/PR, several things at 5'8", 178 lbs with that 4.3 speed of his. He compares to Darren Sproles, make it happen Grigs, I am fine with round 3 if you feel he has ability.

http://www.ganggreennation.com/2012/12/19/3785916/scouting-the-draft-rb-dri-archer

Guest TeamLoloJones

Brees recruited Sproles.  He wasn't going anywhere else. 

I absolutely hate Sproles........because we don't have him.

It's a good thing we didn't sign Sproles...we might have won another game and not gotten Luck.

Brees recruited Sproles.  He wasn't going anywhere else. 

I absolutely hate Sproles........because we don't have him.

I'll never forget that game against SD where that little *insert curse word* ran all over us for like 200 yards and lost yet another playoff game. Will forever despise the Chargers for always having our number

I'll never forget that game against SD where that little *insert curse word* ran all over us for like 200 yards and lost yet another playoff game. Will forever despise the Chargers for always having our number

We think alike.  Ever since that game, Sproles has been that little *insert curse word* to me.  I hate that little *insert curse word*!