Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets: 20 penalties for 168yds

ReMeDy

These penalties gave Buffalo a whopping eight 1st downs. Rex Ryan even had to bench one player. These 20 penalties set a Jets franchise record. The record # of penalties in an NFL game is 22, set I believe by San Francisco and possibly two other teams.

But hey, the Jets won so I guess it's all good, right?... No, it's not. Jets suck. I'd ask Rex to drop the hammer on these punks, but I feel Rex is just as much to blame with his coaching mentality. This is the most undisciplined team I've seen in a long time, but at least tonight they emerged as winners.

They're not the Raiders or Lions, except this to be dropped by the media very quickly.

I don't know how the Jets get away with it. The tripping incident, the brawls, Rex Ryan telling the media he has bounties on players, and still some how some way nothing ever gets done to them. Oh wait, it's a  New Yuck team, nevermind.

These penalties gave Buffalo a whopping eight 1st downs. Rex Ryan even had to bench one player. These 20 penalties set a Jets franchise record. The record # of penalties in an NFL game is 22, set I believe by San Francisco and possibly two other teams.

But hey, the Jets won so I guess it's all good, right?... No, it's not. Jets suck. I'd ask Rex to drop the hammer on these punks, but I feel Rex is just as much to blame with his coaching mentality. This is the most undisciplined team I've seen in a long time, but at least tonight they emerged as winners.

Do they really have to play again....RMD???