Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TRich WILL play Sunday.

Indyfan4life

ESPN's Bob Holtzman reported on NFL Insiders Trent Richardson "expects to play and play a lot" in Week 3 at San Francisco.

Richardson told Holtzman the Colts' offense is not entirely dissimilar from Browns coach Rob Chudzinski's, which he's been learning the past seven months. We're still skeptical Richardson will play even close to a full complement of snaps in a new system behind new blockers after two practices as a Colt. His ceiling is probably around 16 carries in a tough matchup at Candlestick.

Sep 19 - 3:07 PM

You guys are gonna love trent and,MR. LUCK WILL TOO.

I just want to wish trent much success and, i think this was a terrible decision by the management team of the browns.

TRENT looks like you LUCKED OUT. no pun intended.

I have no idea why they traded you to another afc team.

For that matter,I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY TRADED YOU AT ALL!!!

Looks like you have a good chance to see phil dawson in the super bowl if you guys can mesh quick enough and,hash it out.

WEARING MY BROWNS RICHARDSON JERSEY WITH PRIDE BABY.  SALUTE CAPTAIN !

You guys are gonna love trent and,MR. LUCK WILL TOO.

I just want to wish trent much success and, i think this was a terrible decision by the management team of the browns.

TRENT looks like you LUCKED OUT. no pun intended.

I have no idea why they traded you to another afc team.

For that matter,I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY TRADED YOU AT ALL!!!

Looks like you have a good chance to see phil dawson in the super bowl if you guys can mesh quick enough and,hash it out.

WEARING MY BROWNS RICHARDSON JERSEY WITH PRIDE BABY.  SALUTE CAPTAIN !

Thanks for the classy post!  It must be hard but you guys sure are dedicated.  We had horrible, horrible seasons here and managed to get two amazing qb's or who knows where we would be now (LA?) I think you guys will build it right as long as they don't think they can outsmart the draft and get a second tier qb.  Good Luck and TRich is in good hands!