Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trent Richardson learned of trade via radio

ReMeDy

IM STILL SPEECHLESS.

Lifelong browns fan here.I remember the doubleheader preseason games of the early sixties.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Met mr. haslam,he insured me that he got BROWNS FANS and,that he knew we havent had the best of times and,he was gonna change things for the better.

They draft basically just,BARKEVIOUS MINGO for this year.  NO OFFENSIVE LINE HELP.

Then they say weeden and,richardson are not top flight players.

While they are laboring behind a line,THAT CAN NEITHER -RUN or PASS BLOCK.

RG3 ,kaepernick knowone could do anything behind this line.IT REALLY WAS A BILL OF GOODS I WAS SOLD.

IM STILL SPEECHLESS.

Lifelong browns fan here.I remember the doubleheader preseason games of the early sixties.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Met mr. haslam,he insured me that he got BROWNS FANS and,that he knew we havent had the best of times and,he was gonna change things for the better.

They draft basically just,BARKEVIOUS MINGO for this year.  NO OFFENSIVE LINE HELP.

Then they say weeden and,richardson are not top flight players.

While they are laboring behind a line,THAT CAN NEITHER -RUN or PASS BLOCK.

RG3 ,kaepernick knowone could do anything behind this line.IT REALLY WAS A BILL OF GOODS I WAS SOLD.

I do feel for the Browns fans ,  the front office  throwing in the towel 2 games into the season is, nonsense IMO..

The Browns organization should apologize to there fans especially season ticket holders .I wonder what James Brown is thinking ? :headspin:

I liked Trent Richardson before he was drafted & I'm thrilled he is now a Colt , Thank You Cleveland .