Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Happened?

MCurtis32

Painter is doing well. The defense looks sharp. Colts are winning 24 -0 . I get an emergency call to go help a friend, come back after the game was over and I see my wife with a discusted look on her face. I say what happened? She says what do you think? I say no they didn't. She olso told me Dallas clark, who is her 2nd favorite Colt behind Peyton, Could not catch a cold at a free clinic! Who is up next?

Back in the harbaugh days, The Colts were masters of making adjustments and pulling out games time after time. Now it seems the team comes in and plays one way all day. No changes. Same defense all day long. Hey, maybe the don't have the personnel to make changes? Who's fault is that? We can't find DT's that can hold thier ground. Who's fault is that? Where is tommy Harris? How about the trainers, Why cant these guys stay healthy.? Painter is possibly the only guy I would by a drink for and maybe MacAffe olso. OL , DL and defensive backs, you just plain out suck. Why is Thomas inactive? Maybe to make room for the club to dress 20 offensive lineman or a bunch of Undrafted free agents.

defense cant stop the run, same as last several years, lacey cant defend a pass as usual, offense cant run the ball same as last several years, but o-line did protect better, but we have poor talent, we are pathetic, # 1 draft pick here we come, kc is not a top team wait till we play the pats, whole team and coaches will be looking for jobs then

Edited by jim

Painter is doing well. The defense looks sharp. Colts are winning 24 -0 . I get an emergency call to go help a friend, come back after the game was over and I see my wife with a discusted look on her face. I say what happened? She says what do you think? I say no they didn't. She olso told me Dallas clark, who is her 2nd favorite Colt behind Peyton, Could not catch a cold at a free clinic! Who is up next?

Lol ahh gosh, i bet that moment was tv worthy... it was despicable by the defense.

The Chiefs finally recognized that we lost 2 defensive tackles last week so they should run the ball...

..and they had a big mismatch at corner...

plus (I hate to say it) Dallas Clark dropped some balls that would have helped us big time

Don't hate to say it. Dallas dropped 4 passes. If that was Garçon, we'd be calling for his head.