Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts working out former San Diego Chargers WR/KR Richard Goodman

corgi

DHB has brick hands. I'm not going to totally write him off yet since it's still early.

He's played pretty well so far here...early. Still, losing him and his speed would really hurt, as teams have to account for that. Yesterday, the offense went stagnant right around the time he went down. Coincidence? I think it has partly to do with not having DHB out there to make the safeties play honest. He's a true burner and takes the heat off Hilton. Him getting injured wasn't the only reason the offense started to sputter, but it didn't help matters.

He's played pretty well so far here...early. Still, losing him and his speed would really hurt, as teams have to account for that. Yesterday, the offense went stagnant right around the time he went down. Coincidence? I think it has partly to do with not having DHB out there to make the safeties play honest. He's a true burner and takes the heat off Hilton. Him getting injured wasn't the only reason the offense started to sputter, but it didn't help matters.

Yeah, I like his qualities for sure. I think having him frees up TY Hilton as well, or vice versa. I'm still hoping for the best.