Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I feel a tweet coming soon

ruf

I think the boss will have a few things to say about this.

Really we should not even send our starting lineup to next weeks game "there is no use to risk an injure to a starter. They can stay at home and practice and send the 2nd 3rd stringers (the results will be about the same in the end)

they should move AC to LG and start Reitz at left T start our rookie at RG and the other one at C

Why would we leave our starters at home?!! We have a chance to win next week. You're giving up a week before we even play San Francisco. Injuries are a part of the game, yes they suck, but it happens and you have to adjust and have everyone else step up their game. We may not win next week, but you can't win every week. Every team takes a lump every once in awhile.

I think they should have picked up Chris Jones off waivers last week when he was waived by Tampa Bay. He really could shore up a really week D-line. Colts fans may remember this young man when he was playing across town in Brownsburg and later went on to be a MAC defensive player of the year at Bowling Green. He is better than what we have now.