Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Da'Rick Rogers cut.

There's no question thatnth guy is talented.

He was getting Calvin Johnson like comparisons in college..

Just a head case..

Yeah true but I think he is worth a chance it's not like he will cost a lot and if he doesn't work out we almost lose nothing and everyone on here seems to want a WR to eventually replace Reggie if Rogers worked out and developed and DHB shows up our future WRs could be Rogers DHB and Hilton that would be fantastic for luck nog to mention Allen and Fleener

Yeah true but I think he is worth a chance it's not like he will cost a lot and if he doesn't work out we almost lose nothing and everyone on here seems to want a WR to eventually replace Reggie if Rogers worked out and developed and DHB shows up our future WRs could be Rogers DHB and Hilton that would be fantastic for luck nog to mention Allen and Fleener

If he can keep out of trouble he would be a great addition to the Colts..

Palmer is out for about six weeks and Lavon is suspended.

Rogers was a first round talent..

If we were to snag him and coach him up he could be a force on the outside opposing Reggie Wayne if DHB walks.

If he can keep out of trouble he would be a great addition to the Colts..

Palmer is out for about six weeks and Lavon is suspended.

Rogers was a first round talent..

If we were to snag him and coach him up he could be a force on the outside opposing Reggie Wayne if DHB walks.

I agree or if DHB gets resigned we can sign Rogers for a few years and when Reggie feels its time we could have DHB and Rogers with Hilton now that is a sweet set of wideouts I think lol

I agree or if DHB gets resigned we can sign Rogers for a few years and when Reggie feels its time we could have DHB and Rogers with Hilton now that is a sweet set of wideouts I think lol

I would like to see what we have out of DHB first.. Hopefully he can take it to the next level.

Reggie has two more years left.

Rogers and DHB would be two big opposing guys lining up on the outside with 4.3 speed.. That would be scary.

But both guys have so much work to do.

And that's if we would even to pursue Rogers, and that's a huge IF..

I would like to see what we have out of DHB first.. Hopefully he can take it to the next level.

Reggie has two more years left.

Rogers and DHB would be two big opposing guys lining up on the outside with 4.3 speed.. That would be scary.

But both guys have so much work to do.

And that's if we would even to pursue Rogers, and that's a huge IF..

It is I doubt we do

this sums up the best reason for NO...

off of rotoworld

Da'Rick Rogers has cleared waivers, making him an unrestricted free agent.

A hundred-dollar talent with a 10-cent head, Rogers went undrafted in April and then got outplayed by Brad Smith, DeMarco Sampson, and Brandon Kaufman at Bills camp. After getting cut on Monday, no team even deemed Rogers flier worthy.