Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buy Insurance for your Fantasy football stars

Heard this on the radio on the Bob and Tom Show this morning.  There is  a website where you can buy insurance for main Fantasy Players.  There is a list of 100 top players that are eligible for purchasing insurance,  the list will be updated and changed through the first 4 games of the season.  Designed for people in big money leagues to guarantee you some if a main player gets hurt and out of the season.

www.fantasyplayerprotect.com

Heard this on the radio on the Bob and Tom Show this morning.  There is  a website where you can buy insurance for main Fantasy Players.  There is a list of 100 top players that are eligible for purchasing insurance,  the list will be updated and changed through the first 4 games of the season.  Designed for people in big money leagues to guarantee you some if a main player gets hurt and out of the season.

www.fantasyplayerprotect.com

That is just plain wrong...another way for insurance companies to bilk people out of money.Its hard enough to get insurance to pay for anything..imagine you having to prove this to get paid...

That is just plain wrong...another way for insurance companies to bilk people out of money.Its hard enough to get insurance to pay for anything..imagine you having to prove this to get paid...

I must be old school too

First thing I thought of was insurance companies that went down because of failed investments

You are actually able to buy insurance on somebody elses investment

weird and gambly I think

Guest TeamLoloJones

Don't shoot the messenger.   :td: 

But if you do get shot, don't worry, you have insurance for your fantasy team.

As long as you have the Aaron Hernandez plan...It covers gunshots.

sorry my friend, the comment was NOT directed at you.  I just find the whole thing ridiculous   :facepalm:

I knew that lovely lady,  just joking around.   It is kind of strange idea,  but probably be used by a lot of people that are in big money leagues.  Guarantees them some money back if their main stud goes down for the year.

I knew that lovely lady,  just joking around.   It is kind of strange idea,  but probably be used by a lot of people that are in big money leagues.  Guarantees them some money back if their main stud goes down for the year.

Yeah, and the insurance company gets a share of your FF pot if all goes well(?).

I think it's kinda smart. Money is money.

If they get money out of it, why not? The funny part is now I have to try and predict if the player will get injured. It's already hard enough trying to predict their stats, now I have to predict how much pressure their bones can absord? Wow.