Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts injured list

Gavin

So who (or walking injured) exactly does our injured list consist of, I know these players for sure:

Angerer

Montori Hughes

Hickman(waived)

Robert Hughes

Freeman

Dwayne Allen

Fili Moala

Laron Landry

Hugh Thornton

Dan Moore

Justin Anderson

Lutrus Scott

John Boyett

Anyone else Im missing?

Mods if you would pin this thread to keep track of through the season

I don't remember seeing Josh McNary on Sunday. Was he hurt too?

dont really know, the announcing team never said........which is no surprise, they mentioned Werner however but that was well into the game before they brought that up

So who (or walking injured) exactly does our injured list consist of, I know these players for sure:

Angerer

Montori Hughes

Hickman(waived)

Robert Hughes

Freeman

Dwayne Allen

Fili Moala

Laron Landry

Hugh Thornton

Dan Moore

Justin Anderson

Lutrus Scott

John Boyett

Anyone else Im missing?

Mods if you would pin this thread to keep track of through the season

Bradshaw.  Although if it were a real game, I'm pretty sure most of those guys could play.  (Obviously, not the ones on IR)

Pulled his groin trying to jump for all those overthrown passes that Chandler Harnish threw to him smh

Now be fair.  Harnish also under threw a few.

Where are all the people that thought we could use him as trade bait?

I know, I know, he was playing with the 3s... he didn't have time to throw... he doesn't get enough reps in practice...

Now be fair. Harnish also under threw a few.

Where are all the people that thought we could use him as trade bait?

I know, I know, he was playing with the 3s... he didn't have time to throw... he doesn't get enough reps in practice...

We should've kept Hasselbeck in. Griff Whalen did well then. I feel bad for the WR core that had Harnish in. They didn't get to show anything they could do. Definitely hurt their chances of making the 53. Yes guys like Kelley, Palmer, & Sampson do well in practice but we don't know what they do in the game at WR

We should've kept Hasselbeck in. Griff Whalen did well then. I feel bad for the WR core that had Harnish in. They didn't get to show anything they could do. Definitely hurt their chances of making the 53. Yes guys like Kelley, Palmer, & Sampson do well in practice but we don't know what they do in the game at WR

He even missed a pass to Palmer.  Didn't they play together at NIU?  I could be mistaken...

He even missed a pass to Palmer. Didn't they play together at NIU? I could be mistaken...

I believe they did. I don't know what Chandler was doing. But that was not the Harnish we all liked last preseason against the Rams. Maybe when Hasselbeck took the #8 from him, he took his talent as well smh

Angerer

Montori Hughes

Hickman(waived)

Robert Hughes

Freeman

Dwayne Allen

Fili Moala

Laron Landry

Hugh Thornton

Dan Moore

Justin Anderson

Lutrus Scott

John Boyett

Mario Harvey

Khaled Holmes

Griff Whalen

Maybe you should start a list of who's healthy.  It might be smaller as the preseason goes on.

Based on a yahoo article, it states Angerer is cleared to return to practice.  Not sure if he's been taken of the list yet or not though.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/colts-sign-cb-adams-lb-160041068--nfl.html

Colts were forced to activate Bradshaw because he participated in a walk-through? He's not playing Sunday at NY... sounds like an error on the F.O.'s part...

Good news about Angerer... hopefully he's 100% and can get down to business... the ILB is deep, but doesn't look nearly as nice with no Freeman and Angerer..

It's unfortunate seeing guys that may have some potential and not get to show it.. Hate to say it, but a WR can only do so much with a below average QB. Hopefully they consider keeping Hasselbeck in longer or at least having more of a rotation for the lower end guys so they get a little clock with a capable QB