Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Camp Preview

Smonroe

Just patiently waiting to see how Josh Chapman Donald Thomas, Hugh Thorton, Khaled Holmes, Bjoern Werner, the wildcard John Boyett, Kelvin Sheppard, Erik Walden, Sidbury, and Pep Hamilton perform in training camp and preseason(oh yea and Daxton Swanson and Justin Anderson as under the radar hopefuls). Everybody else I already have a pretty solid consensus on.

With each article that comes out, more & more people are voting Delone Carter off. It's gonna happen, and you can believe that

Yeah, I think he has a real up hill battle.  It's going to take an awesome preseason from him, and more likely, several injuries, for him to make the team.  I like the kid, he's from Ohio and has some skills.

But you have to do two things besides running and blocking - hold on to the ball and stay healthy.  He's had problems with both.

Yeah, I think he has a real up hill battle. It's going to take an awesome preseason from him, and more likely, several injuries, for him to make the team. I like the kid, he's from Ohio and has some skills.

But you have to do two things besides running and blocking - hold on to the ball and stay healthy. He's had problems with both.

Yep. And if things go as planned, K. Will is gonna be our special team returner which means if Carter can't beat out Donald Brown, he won't make the roster.

Yep. And if things go as planned, K. Will is gonna be our special team returner which means if Carter can't beat out Donald Brown, he won't make the roster.

And if we carry a FB, there's no need for a short yardage back. The kid should be checking other rosters now. Problem is, RBs are a dime a dozen in the NFL anymore.