Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Free Hernandez

House

Million Dollar Talent.....   10 cent heads.....    

Wouldn't it be wonderful if somewhere down the road someone rolls over on the Pouncy brothers and implicates them in the 2007 double murder they were investigated about?

Talk about sweet justice....

Hey,  it's America......  and everyone is entitled to their own opinion....

Even incredibly stupid people....        :facepalm:

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1398466#bmb=1

PR nightmare I would think.

I get what you're saying House. Not a smart decision to wear a "Free Hernandez" hat, but then again, if one of my blogger buddies on this site was convicted of 1st degree murder, I wouldn't believe it either. When you like a guy & went to college with them, you knew them before they became famous or infamous too.

Here's my question: Has Snoop Dog, Mike Pouncey, or Maurkice Pouncey visited Mr. Hernandez in prison yet? Any person can wear a hat, but real supporters actually visit you in the slammer. Talk is cheap & so are hats IMO. Actions speak louder than words. Put your money where your mouth is gentlemen. JMO. 

If they really wanna help their Florida teammate, send money to his wife & child. Mr. Hernandez has no income right now & will probably have to sell his Massachusetts home to pay for his legal defense. That's assuming of course that the house is paid for naturally. 

I wonder how many times both Michael Vick & Aaron Hernandez thought about all that money they flushed down the toilet? I also wonder how much they value or did value their space, freewill, & freedom of movement once it was taken away? 

You will have several years to ponder those questions Mr. Hernandez...But, then again, juries are capable of doing anything too so who knows right? O.J. Simpson & Mark Zimmermann ring a bell...

Just for the record: If one of my online brothers gets in trouble with the long of the law & will be a member of the federal penitentiary system for a longtime, I can't guarantee that I will visit every single week, but I will call you collect to talk once a week. It's how SW1 rolls man.

If I like you & consider you a friend, I never abandon you or leave you behind.  :thmup: I may not agree with what you did, but we all make mistakes &, as the old adage goes, "there by the grace of God go I." I'm not overly religious myself, but I'm a firm believer in second chances & I would hope that my friends give me the benefit of the doubt as well.

SW1 isn't perfect; just darn near flawless.  haha Just Kidding! 

I am not real sure about the visitation laws in Maryland but Snoop Dog may not be able to enter a prison for a visit. I could be wrong but there are some states that wont let a felon have visitations Could be what the felony was for, I am not too sure.

I am not real sure about the visitation laws in Maryland but Snoop Dog may not be able to enter a prison for a visit. I could be wrong but there are some states that wont let a felon have visitations  sCould be what the felony was for, I am not too sure.

Interesting CC1...Was Snoop Dog charged with possession of an illegal narcotic in the past as a felony, because he was acquitted of murder charges in 1996. I don't think that Snoop is technically a convicted felon actually, but SW1 could be wrong though. 

http://articles.latimes.com/1996-02-21/news/mn-38322_1_rapper-snoop-doggy-dogg

At least they weren't wearing 49ers hats. Imagine the backlash from that.

Exactly QuizBoy, this is why the owner/organization who directly pays a player's salary matters & how that athlete chooses to conduct themselves & display their team loyalty ergo the CK QB Miami hat debacle. 

Interesting CC1...Was Snoop Dog charged with possession of an illegal narcotic in the past as a felony, because he was acquitted of murder charges in 1996. I don't think that Snoop is technically a convicted felon actually, but SW1 could be wrong though. 

http://articles.latimes.com/1996-02-21/news/mn-38322_1_rapper-snoop-doggy-dogg

According to the records I found on Snoop Dogg was before he became Snoop Dogg-Lion he was arrested several times for drugs and spent time in prison. After becoming popular he has been arrested for cocaine possession and gun possession. Later he was arrested for pot and gun possession. He was banned from entering Australia due to prior criminal charges. On the website List after List Snoop Dogg has been arrested a few times with felony convictions. 

According to the records I found on Snoop Dogg was before he became Snoop Dogg-Lion he was arrested several times for drugs and spent time in prison. After becoming popular he has been arrested for cocaine possession and gun possession. Later he was arrested for pot and gun possession. He was banned from entering Australia due to prior criminal charges. On the website List after List Snoop Dogg has been arrested a few times with felony convictions. 

Okay CC1 thanks for clearing that up. Rap is not my musical forte & I typically don't stay well informed about musicians & celebrities like Snoop Dogg in this genre. I appreciate that. 

Okay CC1 thanks for clearing that up. Rap is not my musical forte & I typically don't stay well informed about musicians & celebrities like Snoop Dogg in this genre. I appreciate that. 

I hear ya. I am in the same boat as you as far as the rap music. What I don't understand is his popularity. He is famous for smoking weed and coming up with a catchy phrase. To each his own but I just don't get it. The is a strange world we live in! lol

I hear ya. I am in the same boat as you as far as the rap music. What I don't understand is his popularity. He is famous for smoking weed and coming up with a catchy phrase. To each his own but I just don't get it. The is a strange world we live in! lol

For shizzle.

I can't believe Rap hasn't gone the way of Disco. I was so proud of my 11 year old daughter the other day after hearing her tell her friend "most of todays music is crap".

I can't believe Rap hasn't gone the way of Disco. I was so proud of my 11 year old daughter the other day after hearing her tell her friend "most of todays music is crap".

For shizzle.

Well said gentlemen. I try not to slam any musical genre myself. SW1 prefers hard rock & heavy metal, but I pride myself on musical diversity: Big Band, Jazz, Blues, Reggae, Bluegrass, Country, Classical, Instrumental, Southern rock, etc. etc. A vast majority of rap is sustained talking with a beat like a Shakespearean soliloquy as opposed to singing & displaying real talent & vocal range.

Now, that is not to say that all rap is horrible & devoid of talent, but a large portion of it leaves a lot to be desired. That's the nicest thing I can say about rap. Snoop does rhyme well, but I wouldn't exactly classify him a poetic or prophetic artist either. 

Well said gentlemen. I try not to slam any musical genre myself. SW1 prefers hard rock & heavy metal, but I pride myself on musical diversity: Big Band, Jazz, Blues, Reggae, Bluegrass, Country, Classical, Instrumental, Southern rock, etc. etc. A vast majority of rap is sustained talking with a beat like a Shakespearean soliloquy as opposed to singing & displaying real talent & vocal range.

Now, that is not to say that all rap is horrible & devoid of talent, but a large portion of it leaves a lot to be desired. That's the nicest thing I can say about rap. Snoop does rhyme well, but I wouldn't exactly classify him a poetic or prophetic artist either. 

I highly doubt I could have said it any better than that. My main music is classic rock ( pre-1975}, blues ( John Bonamassa for example) and southern rock ( Outlaws, Molly Hatchet and 38th Special for example).  I have a a very large collection of vinyl, 8-track, cassettes and CDs dating back to the late 50s and a few going back into the 20s. I have been collecting for over 45 years. The last time I took an inventory I have over 6,000 different items. Last year I gave over 1,000 vinyl albums to the classic rock class at IU and Ball State. I have also kept a pretty good collection of concert ticket stubs and newspaper write ups of the concerts I have gone to since I was 14 years old. My very first concert was Rare Earth and Chuck Berry at the original Victory Stadium on west 16th street. Tickets were $3.00 ! lol

I highly doubt I could have said it any better than that. My main music is classic rock ( pre-1975}, blues ( John Bonamassa for example) and southern rock ( Outlaws, Molly Hatchet and 38th Special for example).  I have a a very large collection of vinyl, 8-track, cassettes and CDs dating back to the late 50s and a few going back into the 20s. I have been collecting for over 45 years. The last time I took an inventory I have over 6,000 different items. Last year I gave over 1,000 vinyl albums to the classic rock class at IU and Ball State. I have also kept a pretty good collection of concert ticket stubs and newspaper write ups of the concerts I have gone to since I was 14 years old. My very first concert was Rare Earth and Chuck Berry at the original Victory Stadium on west 16th street. Tickets were $3.00 ! lol

God, I love vinyl! There's something magical about grooves & that needle making that distinctive one of kind sound. Nothing else like it.  :thmup: Over 6,000 records, CDs, cassettes, & probably 8 tracks too CC1...Wow! I'd love to see your collection. My other passion besides the Colts is playing percussion & I am fascinated about record producing & the process involved in writing songs. I have such profound respect for musicians from Motown to 50's "5 O'clock rock" & beyond. You got to see Chuck Berry Live? Sweet! I often define historical eras through their popular songs at the time. SW1 will submit a friend request to you today CC1.

38 Special is a darn good southern rock band too. "Hold on Loosely" still holds up today exceptionally well. You  :rock: CC1!  :td: Where can I read some of your reviews of concerts? I would really enjoy that personally. Thank you.