Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 07/01

sb41champs

Yeah, they know that I bleed blue & that I am a diehard Colts fan. I think they view me as the black sheep on my block. Packer Fan, Packer Fan, Packer Fan, Colts Fan...Hey! What's wrong with this picture? What doesn't belong here? Ha! Ha! Just Kidding! I even have a Cowboys fan at the end of my block too. We tease each other a lot about how our teams will do this season.  :D

It's bad enough my neighbors don't vandalize my car decked out in Colts gear. I leave the real decorating of homes/exterior grounds to my friend Gramz. I'd love to see her house in person someday. Her Manning den is spectacular!  :thmup:

Yeah, they know that I bleed blue & that I am a diehard Colts fan. I think they view me as the black sheep on my block. Packer Fan, Packer Fan, Packer Fan, Colts Fan...Hey! What's wrong with this picture? What doesn't belong here? Ha! Ha! Just Kidding! I even have a Cowboys fan at the end of my block too. We tease each other a lot about how our teams will do this season.  :D

It's bad enough my neighbors don't vandalize my car decked out in Colts gear. I leave the real decorating of homes/exterior grounds to my friend Gramz. I'd love to see her house in person someday. Her Manning den is spectacular!  :thmup:

SW1, Correction  it is a Colts Den...  Although,  I do have a lot of "Manning" stuff in the Den, but It's not all Manning...   A lot of Colts memoribilia, including autograghed Reggie Wayne helmet, among other things...  ;)

Nah I live in an apartment 

Bummer AYNIL...Yes, unfortunately, landlords do tend to have many restricts regarding what a person can post inside & outside. Sorry man. 

Gramz, I love that Colts hat on the tree in your picture. It's definitely different & very cool. I know I've said that before, but SW1 likes seeing unconventional stuff that no one else has.

Very unique Gramz just like you IMHO.  :hat:

SW1, Correction  it is a Colts Den...  Although,  I do have a lot of "Manning" stuff in the Den, but It's not all Manning...   A lot of Colts memoribilia, including autograghed Reggie Wayne helmet, among other things...   ;)

My mistake Gramz. Thanks for setting me straight.  :D  Your Peyton Manning quilt does positively ROCK though. :td:  But, then again, SW1 will always have a soft spot for #18, the Yoda of NFL scrimmage mastery. Luck will get there too. He's just not in that rare QB club just quite yet. 

they may have guessed by my blue astroturf lawn with a huge horseshoe in the center

That would be LOL hilarious SDS if you actually did that my friend. Do you need any additional  help with maintenance & upkeep? I'm available... haha  

Gotta make sure that no Texans dog owner dumps on the white Horseshoe right? Only teasing QuizBoy & Vance87.  ;)

This is my house on game day  ;)

Love it Gramz, I wish you were my neighbor! I fly the Colts flag on game days and fly my Buckeyes flag on their gamedays.

As you can imagine, living in Bama I get no love for either.

However, since I have a kid going to Bama I also have a small Tide flag. Which will come down if we meet in the NC game.

i live in baltimore and everyone here is ravens fans... but not me, i bleed blue! Go colts

I'm right outside of Baltimore on Kent Island. I know the feeling. My husband is a Ravens fan and I bleed blue. I've been a fan since the team was in Baltimore. About the outside Colts decorating... I have a Colts stepping stone in my garden but my husband moves it A LOT. My truck also has a horseshoe magnet right along side my Orioles' one! Go Colts Go O's!