Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Whatchu thinking Keenan Allen?

MrNLM

Could be he just owned the hat prior to being drafted and likes how it looks......just a thought.

I owned lots of different teams hats leading up to my draft eligible year......after the draft, it still didn't matter which one I wore  :)

Glad didn't get the chance to draft him outside of our 1st pick, I personally dont think he was the best wr in the draft anyway, Doesn't show anything to be elite, hands, route running or speed, he is much more a body catcher and not a hands catcher alot

Could be he just owned the hat prior to being drafted and likes how it looks......just a thought.

I owned lots of different teams hats leading up to my draft eligible year......after the draft, it still didn't matter which one I wore  :)

Hyuck hyuck hyck... jokester. Not a big deal but it seems to be a bad way to get attention.

Yeah, I've seen players wearing other teams' hats all the time. Maybe he has ties or family in Oakland. Or maybe it's a part of rookie hazing, you have to take a picture in the opponents' hat and deal with the wrath of the fans and media haha

It was part of a video, he was very upfront and apologised.

Not aimed at you RealityIsLuck, but when are these guys going to THINK before they ACT!  :)

I learned this important tip when I was 3 or 4.  

Keenan posted this pic....and the Raiders are the Oldest rival....Choices!!!!!  Bad Choice...My niece heard a great speech at her graduation...HS that is.

Nice apology, but what was he thinkin?  Reminds me of a song...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9298272/san-diego-chargers-rookie-keenan-allen-sorry-wore-oakland-raiders-cap

Not aimed at you RealityIsLuck, but when are these guys going to THINK before they ACT!   :)

I learned this important tip when I was 3 or 4.  

Keenan posted this pic....and the Raiders are the Oldest rival....Choices!!!!!  Bad Choice...My niece heard a great speech at her graduation...HS that is.

Nice apology, but what was he thinkin?  Reminds me of a song...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9298272/san-diego-chargers-rookie-keenan-allen-sorry-wore-oakland-raiders-cap