Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mayock puts out his Top 100 for the Draft.....

I would expect this is his final report.....

There's some interesting names up and down the list....   some surprising locations for very big names.... 

I think our friends Gavin and JShipp might not like where some of their favorites ended up on the list...  but to each their own...

Either way,  enjoy!

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap1000000161676/article/2013-nfl-draft-mike-mayocks-top-100-prospects

Now is he saying this is how he ranks them in order of best player or is he just giving his top 100 players, big difference, top 100 players- not much to argue there......Best players in that order-plenty to argue and some seemingly illogical (in my opinion). Im assuming top 100 players (because thats what it says...not in order). Now if he meant those are the best players in that particular order then there is a ton of things to argue there, some of it would seem even illogical

Now is he saying this is how he ranks them in order of best player or is he just giving his top 100 players, big difference, top 100 players- not much to argue there......Best players in that order-plenty to argue and some seemingly illogical (in my opinion). Im assuming top 100 players (because thats what it says...not in order). Now if he meant those are the best players in that particular order then there is a ton of things to argue there, some of it would seem even illogical

This is his ranking. Not a mock, just his top 100 in order.

And you won't find two analysts or GMs with the same top 100 in the same order. So I'm sure there's tons of room for argument.

Gavin....

Mayock is not just listing 100 guys.    He even has them numbered.    1-100.

That's his rating list.    There's no other possibility here.    Agree with it or not,  that's his list.

I love Gavin questioning every professional out there. Not going to lie, I laughed at Okafor.

Wouldn't mind it in a trade down at the top of the 2nd round, he is better then some of the suggestions in my opinion (Jamie Collins) at 24 or even in a trade down, Besides I dont prescribe to the sheep mentality, I question and if I dont agree regardless if a person has earned the title professional I am not afriad to be wrong nor does it mean that I am wrong just because I am not titled a professional

Wouldn't mind it in a trade down at the top of the 2nd round, he is better then some of the suggestions in my opinion (Jamie Collins) at 24 or even in a trade down, Besides I dont prescribe to the sheep mentality, I question and if I dont agree regardless if a person has earned the title professional I am not afriad to be wrong nor does it mean that I am wrong just because I am not titled a professional

It's not that you disagree, but it's hysterical that some dork on a computer calls one of the most well respected guys out there illogical because he doesn't share your ridiculous opinions.