Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LB our weakest position?

BProland85

I have to disagree that LB is our weakest position I think the secondary is the weak link  STILL!  Improved but still weak.   On the Offensive side the running game is weak and if you don't think so you're kidding yourself.

Not familiar with the 2 but hey, the more the merrier

Sidbury was a FA signing from the Falcons and Lutrus was with the Colts at the end of 2011 and was on the way to making the final 53 for the Colts in 2012 before an injury(knee I think) put him on the IR

Measurables:

Sidbury: 6'2" 266 ilbs.

Lutrus: 6'3" 256 lbs. and ran a 2.68 40 at the SC in 2011(UConn)

Sidbury was a FA signing from the Falcons and Lutrus was with the Colts at the end of 2011 and was on the way to making the final 53 for the Colts in 2012 before an injury(knee I think) put him on the IR

Measurables:

Sidbury: 6'2" 266 ilbs.

Lutrus: 6'3" 256 lbs. and ran a 2.68 40 at the SC in 2011(UConn)

Wait..... he ran 40 yards in TWO SECONDS???!!! Not possible! !!

I would LOVE to have an Arthur Brown/Jerrel Freeman Tandem at ILB! Don't tell me anything about him being an OLB. I don't care what you say, Arthur Brown could play ILB very effectively on the pro level. I think he's an outstanding ILB prospect. I would be thrilled to get that kid.

I've been hoping for a big time guard in the draft this year, but is there any chance Anderson is seen as the answer to that need?

I've also asked this before, and have yet to see anyone respond: Thomas played mostly at RG in filling in for the Pats, so why does the general consensus on this forum seem to be that he'll definitely play

because thats what grigson said

because thats what grigson said

I thought it was Pagano, as someone pointed out several posts earlier... but he's called players by the wrong name and otherwise misspoken a bunch of other times, so I have yet to be convinced Thomas will definitely play LG.