Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eddie Lacy run 4.6 at pro day.

A 4.6 is good for a guy his size the Rams will draft him with their 22nd pick.

I disagree. He's 230 lbs and a RB, not 260 lbs and a LBer.

Yeah.  For comparisons, Trent Richardson at 228lb ran a 4.45.  A 40 time of 4.6 is pretty darn slow.

He's more elusive then Richardson and when he gets in the open field guys will have to make business decisions on tackling him.

youre missing the point. he has had months to prepare, and showed up out of shape. for those of you thinking he will be wearing colts blue think again

youre missing the point. he has had months to prepare, and showed up out of shape. for those of you thinking he will be wearing colts blue think again

I don't want him as a Colt i like Ballard as our RB. I was just saying he would be a great fit with the Rams as the replacement to Steven Jackson.

He played on a "superior" team and was surrounded by "superior" talent. How would he have done on an "average" team?

Would his name even be being talked about?

not in the first round hell no 

running behind all those  4 5 star linemen inflates your draft stock immensely. 

You gotta be worried about the work ethic.  There's no excuse for being out of shape for arguably the most important day in your professional life.

He did have that prolonged bad hamstring & couldn't do anything at combine, In fact it originally was reported he was striving to try & be  ready for his proday but no one knew if he could make it , so maybe he just was out of shape due to that and gave a best effort but wasnt really ready for an all out effort

I dont know, dont get me wrong, just throwing out the possibility as to why