Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coming out of the closet in the NFL

ÅÐØNϧ 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mods, I think this has very much ran its course and is heading south in a bad way fast. JMO of course.

I have to agree. While this is a prudent subject within the realm of NFL, there is simply NO WAY for us to honestly discuss this without alienating and offending others. There's no way to discuss this without violating forum rules. I already have Broncolt about to kick my butt cuz of a bad joke, religion is getting involved.......now way this subject matter can be discussed here in any sort of a healthy manner for long. 

As a gesture of kindness, I bought you some E-flowers, Brocolt.

roses_red_1dozen.jpg

On the flip side what happens if Luck gets married and then comes home to find his wife in the hot tub Hilton or Allen?  That would affect their relationship on and off the field just as much if they were a couple and broke up.

I understand the issue of showering and people maybe feeling uncomfortable because someone might be finding them attractive, but where do we stop?  As mentioned there are communal showers in dorms, high school lockerrooms, and college lockerrooms. What happen places like the Indianapolis 500 that does not have urinals and instead has just a big old trough.  I am sure plenty of gay men have been in there while straight men were going to the bathroom.

I am all about respecting peoples views and different opinions, but we as a society just have to make sure we do not go a little to crazy because a few people might be uncomfortable.  

+1 and was going to pose the exact scenario, though I was going to say Fleener instead of Hilton or Allen. lol

Seriously though I agree with everything you said. :)