Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How much has the Colts roster changed in the past two years?

GoColts8818

Other than Reggie Wayne and Robert Mathis Adam Vinatieri is the longest tenured Colts on the Roster.  Bethea also came in in 2006 but he wasn't drafted till April and Adam was signed in March. 

Those four players are the only players left from our Super Bowl winning team as well. 

Just an interesting note I noticed the other day. 

Other than Reggie Wayne and Robert Mathis Adam Vinatieri is the longest tenured Colts on the Roster.  Bethea also came in in 2006 but he wasn't drafted till April and Adam was signed in March. 

Those four players are the only players left from our Super Bowl winning team as well. 

Just an interesting note I noticed the other day. 

FireJimCaldwell would be perfect for this. Compiling rosters, spreadsheets, & superb analysis too. Where is he BTW? I miss him man. He made numbers relevant to me, new names, & he made the complex simple. Not an easy undertaking. He has a gift man. Come back FJC! I could use your unique skill set right now & I sincerely mean that my friend. 

FireJimCaldwell would be perfect for this. Compiling rosters, spreadsheets, & superb analysis too. Where is he BTW? I miss him man. He made numbers relevant to me, new names, & he made the complex simple. Not an easy undertaking. He has a gift man. Come back FJC! I could use your unique skill set right now & I sincerely mean that my friend. 

Yeah now you say it he's been very quiet, does anyone know why he's gone MIA?