Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Exactly is Donald Thomas?

HarassedOffTheSite

NO PROMOTIONAL POSTING ON THE SITE2013-articles/march/who-exactly-is-donald-thomas.html

"Given the atrocious play of Mike McGlynn, Jeff Linkenbach and Joe Reitz last season, Thomas will come in and provide a huge upgrade to the interior of the offensive line, something the Colts had to improve, given that they face J.J. Watt twice a year."

I wrote the piece being discussed here.

Lol! I thought that name sounded familiar. Good job! All you guys (and gals) at CA do really good work. You're like the Washington Post to StampedeBlue's National Enquirer. Well thought out and informative articles.

Well - still learning how to do this properly so go easy on me! In all seriousness, any recommendations/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

A good/brief piece. Way short on personal axes & bitter, nonsensical observations (thank you). Definitely the right conclusion regarding him being a huge upgrade. Not amazed by his performance against Fili Moala however because quite frankly, Moala continues to disappoint. Nevertheless, I obviously enjoyed reading it.