Paul Kruger

Cary Williams/ Antoine Cason

Steve Breaston  Danny Amendola/ Brian Hartline

Draft:

1 - Datone Jones 3-4 DE UCLA

3 - Shamarko Thomas SS Syracuse

4- Alvin Bailey OG Arkansas

6 - Kwame Geathers NT Georgia

I think if we had any intention of signing Breaston he would have already been here for a visit. Apparently, the steelers and the Browns brought him in and told him no thanks because of a bum knee.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000146379/article/report-steve-breaston-considering-knee-procedure

Hmm didn't see that. Guess that takes him off of my list.

Hmm didn't see that. Guess that takes him off of my list.

I like this one better :)

You see Jones taken in so many different positions in these mocks!!  

Not much info on Bailey.  He seemed to have a better Sophomore year than Jr????  Looks like he was injured and/or the Razorbacks smelled it up a little :)

One thing I like is he played both left and right guard....his comparison to John Jerry of the Dolphins is a little less than flattering to me...and he is 30 pounds lighter.  Maybe you know more than I do....

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/alvin-bailey?id=2540182

Not much info on Bailey.  He seemed to have a better Sophomore year than Jr????  Looks like he was injured and/or the Razorbacks smelled it up a little :)

One thing I like is he played both left and right guard....his comparison to John Jerry of the Dolphins is a little less than flattering to me...and he is 30 pounds lighter.  Maybe you know more than I do....

He wasn't injured from what I saw. From what I read he started every game in college which was a plus for me. General consensus was that he needed work on his technique. And technique is easier to learn than speed and strength. Another plus for me, as you mentioned, is that he played both guard spots. No doubt he's a project, but what player in the 4th round isn't?

He wasn't injured from what I saw. From what I read he started every game in college which was a plus for me. General consensus was that he needed work on his technique. And technique is easier to learn than speed and strength. Another plus for me, as you mentioned, is that he played both guard spots. No doubt he's a project, but what player in the 4th round isn't?

I just saw him mentioned in the latest mock on here too Dustin.  He was rated highly in 2011....just wondered what happened.

I am huge on versatility on the line.  He would be interesting at 4, and fun to watch develop....appears to be a very strong young man!!

I give everyone from Arkansas sort of a pass....that program was a dumpster fire this year.

Nice draft, I like it. An Ed Reed signing would definitely change things with that No.3 pick, IMO but given your signings listed, it is a very good draft.

Ed Reed is old as dirt...I wouldn't change the pick at all.

Ed Reed is old as dirt...I wouldn't change the pick at all.

I wouldn't sign Reed in the 1st place. I really don't understand the love affair with a guy that is well past his prime for a young up and coming team. I want guys that will grow together over the next few yrs.. Why bring in a guy that is going to retire in a yr. or 2? Seems like a bad idea IMO. Not only that, but we need a SS not another FS.

we only resign 1 of our own free agents(not counting Moala)? thats not going to work

Go into the season with Davis, Cason or Williams and Butler as CBs. Jones, Champman, and Redding as D-line. And Wayne, Hilton, Amendola or Hartline, and Brazil as the receiving core.

Go into the season with Davis, Cason or Williams and Butler as CBs. Jones, Champman, and Redding as D-line. And Wayne, Hilton, Amendola or Hartline, and Brazil as the receiving core.

I would resign cheap guys for depth....Link, Justice, Foku....

Your WR hopefuls just keep going off the market.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/05/report-dolphins-near-a-deal-with-brian-hartline/

I've told people for 2 months they better get prepared to go into the season with who we have on the roster. We may still pick one up, but I think the names people are wanting aren't going to happen.

We still need a #2 going into the season. I couldn't imagine anyone on the roster being able to play at that spot. From what it looks like I guess we're going to see a lot more of Brazill though.

Regardless of what you, I or anybody can imagine, the only thing that matters is what the team imagine's and just from the way I've heard Grigson talk up our WR's, it sounds like they are happy with the guys we have. I look for them to bring somebody in, but it won't be a number 2 guy IMO, unless we draft one.

We still need a #2 going into the season. I couldn't imagine anyone on the roster being able to play at that spot. From what it looks like I guess we're going to see a lot more of Brazill though.

With the tight ends being used correctly and Reggie/TY I'm not sure there will be enough balls to go around as it is. Plus, I really like the potential of Brazill.

Brazill has to get out the doghouse first, because his PT diminished when he fumbled that kickoff a long time ago. but Brazill can turn into a quality WR on the outside, better than Avery i think. with the fresh start with Pep Hamilton if he is developing on time he could be a bigger contributing factor in the passing game, he is way more elusive after the catch than Avery Hopefully have better hands as well