Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reid Fragel - RT

What do you guys think of this guy for our 3rd/4th round pick? He was a TE up until this year, when he made the jump to RT. He has freakish athleticism, his pass blocking looks solid and his blocking in space looks pretty good too. Might not be a mauler against 300 lb DLinemen, but he's got the frame to add another 15 lbs without losing athleticism.

Not bad, Can get caught leaning forward sometimes though and if he dont watch that he could be the next Samson Satele, Can quickly get up to the 2nd level.Inconsistent when it comes to staying engaged on his blocks, Not a mauler, Does not consistently keep his feet moving. Overall I dont think he is a starter right away on most teams(Unless your name is the Cardinals) but I think he will develop into a good RT who can play LT in a pinch 

I certainly don't see a 3rd or 4th round grade on it.  Think about it, he's an OT that doesn't even play LT on his college team.  So he's not even the best tackle on his own college team.  Not something I see in a 3rd or 4th round player.  

3rd day player or UFA.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Last year we played a lot of division games early, I hope its more spread out this season. Can we finally get a win in Jax 
    • Yeah, I think AD is more versatile and in general better route runner, although his profile still heavily favors downfield type routes. But he gets open all over the field really. He just wasn't used a lot on the short ones and slants.  Agreed. Possible he's never a YAC machine... although... it's possible we haven't seen enough opportunities for him to show if he can actually do it, because Texas ran most of their YAC type plays for Worthy(understandable), while AD had the long-range routes... I think I read somewhere he had the 7th highest ADOT(or whatever that stat is called) in the entire country(that's from 1000s of receivers)... at 16.5 yards per target. In general the more downfield you are targeted the less YAC opportunities you have. No idea how we are going to use him exactly...If we keep Pittman as possession type of receiver and just give AD some of AP's snaps, then he probably continues having low YAC and high average depth of target.  Yep, pretty much. 
    • Yeah, the option just makes a ton of sense. It’s affordable, he’s got good praise for his off-seasons efforts to improve and he and Dayo were heading into a contract year. We can’t expect Latu to go out year one and get double digit sacks (but then again…) so not forcing ourselves into a really tough decision next off-season frees us up to have options.    1. Extend dayo 2. Extend Kwity 3. draft/trade for/sign replacement for one of them   as opposed to having to find a solution for both. And then we could extend Kwity during the season this year or year after next.
    • Just saying that I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s all we get. 
    • This is true. But even once AR started throwing downfield more (comeback against LAR and TEN game), AP still only had one downfield target. With AD here and Downs coming into year 2, I just don't see a huge bump for AP coming. 
  • Members

• ColtsHappy

ColtsHappy 7

• jvan1973

jvan1973 10,913

• NJFanatic

NJFanatic 45

• legend300

legend300 140

• csmopar

csmopar 16,293

• indyagent17