Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I SOOOOO DON'T LIKE THE PATRIOTS SO GO RAVENS!

coltsfan_nyc

NE wins and covers the 9+

book it.

Sorry John Dee! I don't agree. Ravens will pull it out. Both sides of the ball are playing pretty well.

Ray Lewis and the Ravens have gone into Foxborough before and kicked the Patriots butts. Not to addd

to the fact that they beat the Patriots this year, although it was in Baltimore. The Ravens should have won

last years match up as well. I think they are rallying strongly behind Ray Lewis and his retirement. The energy

they are playing with right now reminds me of how we rallied around Pagano. That's a powerful force!

I don't see how the Pats fans like the Pats.  As soon as you like a player, BB gets rid of him and plays Shane Vereen or Ben Vereen or somebody you never even heard of.  He beat us with Julian Edelmen and I haven't seen that guy play in 2 years.  I thought he was dead.  Then he plays midgets like Woodhead and Welker who probably came straight out of Junior College and they catch 3 yard passes and get the 1st down. Then the worst is when Brady runs a QB sneak and always gets a TD.  Man, I hate that.  And nobody ever gets a good lick on him.  Now BB wears custom hoodies that look like something the Texas Chain Saw Massacre might wear in his next movie.

Thats because we like the team, not are player worshippers. Try it sometime. :)

Oh, Edelmen is on IR.

Ravens won this year when the Patriots were without Hernandez, Talib, and Dennard.

Vereen wasn't playing.

Mankins and Connolly were playing hurt.

I'm concerned, but the Patriots have upgraded.

Plus, the replacement refs gave the Ravens that game

I son't know about upgraded, they did lose their best player on offense other than Tom Brady.

Honest questions Pats fans, are you scared because Pollard is playing? I mean he does have quite the track record against you guys. First Brady, then Welker, then Gronk.....

This, yes.

Pollard has a tendency to be a Patriots killer. Not in the sense that he plays well. I meant that almost literally.

It's funny how the national view of the Patriots has evolved. In 2001, they captured the spirit of what our country was going through in the months following 9/11. They came out introduced as a team, not as individuals, and they pulled off one of the biggest upsets in SB history. It's hard to deny that most of the football-watching world was pulling for them against The Greatest Show on Turf.

But, flash forward a decade-plus... no one likes a perpetual winner, except for fans of said team.