Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sorry, try this one about Mario.

Coltsfanman1953

He has potential. I thought Westerman also did well mostly on the outside, but I didn't see a lot of him.

I thought out of the group several of the ILBs were as good as Angerer. I don't know if that means we have talented depth or everyone is equally average?

I think he might be able to get more snaps at linebacker. He was a monster at Marshall University(but I kinda biased)

no i agree with you, im not a marshall fan but i watched a couple of his games on tv (College football package lol) and he was a monster. and i thought he played pretty well this year, between him and freeman. i was more impressed with those two then i was with angerer this year.

no i agree with you, im not a marshall fan but i watched a couple of his games on tv (College football package lol) and he was a monster. and i thought he played pretty well this year, between him and freeman. i was more impressed with those two then i was with angerer this year.

Yep, Angerer may be odd man out unless he really turns it on in the preseason. The guy can't cover and he wasn't anything exceptional against the run this year. Could have been injuries though.

I wish people bashing Angerer would remember that he was playing on a broken foot that, while healed needed more time before the pain quit.