Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Strongest Division In The Nfl

presto123

I don't know if I agree with this any more. It was the strongest from 2006 to 2009, averaging 37 victories a year, but I think it looks like about #4 or #5, probably about 30 to 32 wins. Indianapolis will be down, Jacksonville is still rebuilding, and Tennessee is basically still about the same, mediocre. The only team which I looks like it will be better is Houston.

If u look at how many teams are making the playoff obviously this is one of the worse divisions in the past 2 yrs, comparable to afc west and nfc west at the bottom. And even our team has been less dominant considering the margins of games we won.

It was simply a matter of total wins and total loses. Our division hasn't had the 1-15 losers that other divisions have, plus the Colts have carried the division in respect to our many 12+ win seasons.

drum roll...........................................................is the AFC South. Just heard that on national radio. They have the most wins in the last five years no thanks to the Colts:)

This doesn't mean that we are the strongest division, just means we have ruled this division with an iron fist. The strongest division has the best set of teams and IMO I believe it's the NFC South which are comprised of the Saint, Falcons and Buccaners or you can argue the NFC east as well

Over the past few years, yes. The Texans, Jags, Colts and Titans have all fielded competitive teams over the last 4 or 5 years. As of now, I think the strongest division in the NFL is either the NFC North or NFC East. The Cowboys, Giants and Eagles are all playoff teams that can win 10+ games. In the NFC North, Detroit is on the up and up and they should have their sights set on the playoffs. The Pack are the defending champions, the Bears made it to the NFC Championship game (even though I'm not sold on them) and the Vikings have a much better QB who will make teams respect the pass and open up room for AP

Well, the past is the past and I can't say as though I'm too thrilled with how 2011 is going so far, but it's just Week 1 and we're not the only team struggling early, so I'm already putting this one behind me and looking forward to Cleveland next week and going into the Pittsburgh game 1-1.