Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 01/04 + Playoff Bonus

sb41champs

Do you feel that the emotion the Baltimore Ravens will envoke in Ray Lewis' "last ride" will "trump" the emotion the Indianapolis Colts have been riding all season ??

PLAYOFF BONUS:

Pick the Wild Card weekend games:

1.  Houston Texans vs Cincinnati Bengals

2.  Seattle Seahawks vs Washington Redskins

3.  Green Bay Packers vs Minnesota Vikings

4.  Indianapolis Colts vs Baltimore Ravens

Nope. Ray Lewis retiring won't trump this outcome 1 bit=Colts Victory.

1. This game is tough for me to call I mean. Out of respect for my friend QuizBoy, I will say Houston. But, the Bengals defense & running game will Ellis does give me "cause to pause." 

2. Seattle. That Defense is a championship defense & RG3 will be hit, sacked, & thrown around like a rag doll all game long IMO.

3. Green Bay. 

4. INDY.

M&T will be rocking and I can see the Ravens coming out looking to extend Ray's "Last Ride".

1. Close call, i pick Cincinnati to pull off the upset.

2. Seattle win in a great game, my pick for game of the week.

3. Rodgers to catch fire and bring home the win.

4. With the emotional high the Ravens are on I'd say a comfortable win for Baltimore.

Yes, when you factor in the crowd.  If it were in Indy I'd say no. M&T will be absolutely electric. 

Missed the second half of the question.

1. Bengals: They're hot, Texans are cold. Bengals are playing outstanding defensively.

2. Seahawks: Should be a good one. Seattle's defense is currently one of the best and the Redskins defense is one of the worst. That will be the difference.

3. Packers: Vikings won last week at home with everything on the line. Ponder won't string together two back-to-back good performances vs the Packers.

4. Ravens: The Ravens' defense will come to play in a big way (they've started really coming together over the past month).  The crowd will provide overwhelming momentum.