Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brandon Jacobs Released

krunk

49ers | Brandon Jacobs released Mon Dec 31, 05:01 PM

Updating a previous report, the San Francisco 49ers have released RB Brandon Jacobs.

Our view: Jacobs ruffled the feathers of the franchise earlier this year when he publicly aired his frustration over a lack of involvement. This move comes as no surprise. Jacobs could end up back with the Giants as a power change of pace back in 2013.

Link to story https://twitter.com/49ers/status/285866297416380416

Brandon Jacobs player page

Washed up, check

Overrated, check

Big mouth, check

He deserved it. I remember when he was hyped up to be this big star for the Giants and he never was. He was over paid when he was there to just run his mouth and get 2-3 yards a carry. I don't blame the Niners really, they do not need him. Gore, Dixon, and that new kid from Oregon, forgot his name.

Washed up, check

Overrated, check

Big mouth, check

He deserved it. I remember when he was hyped up to be this big star for the Giants and he never was. He was over paid when he was there to just run his mouth and get 2-3 yards a carry. I don't blame the Niners really, they do not need him. Gore, Dixon, and that new kid from Oregon, forgot his name.

Guy from Oregon lamichael james is his name

Yeah their RB core is deep. It's sort of crazy how deep they are at all their positions even w/ injuries. Their 1st rd pick hasn't even caught a ball yet I think. 

Their first round pick shouldn't have been a first round pick, in my opinion.

The news of Jacobs is nothing new.  He did nothing to contribute to the team and ran his mouth.  I'm not a Jacobs fan.  I think he is very overrated