Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Looking ahead in playoffs

mark5362

When we beat Baltimore.If Cincinnati wins we play Denver.If Houston wins we play New England.Who would you rather play.( not looking at the whole Indy- Peyton thing) Me,New England is great in the playoffs and at home as well. Peyton is 1-4 in the playoffs with a first round bye.

If we beat Baltimore which could very well happen, I hope Cincy wins so we can go to Denver. I think we would have a little better shot at them over NE.

Remember, we still have players on the defense that played with Manning so they know him pretty well. Manning has never seen our new defense yet. Plus it would make for a great storyline having the Colts going up against Peyton in the playoffs.

When we beat Baltimore.If Cincinnati wins we play Denver.If Houston wins we play New England.Who would you rather play.( not looking at the whole Indy- Peyton thing) Me,New England is great in the playoffs and at home as well. Peyton is 1-4 in the playoffs with a first round bye.

No if cincy wins we play new England. The Bengals are the sixth seed we are the fifth. Denver is the number one seed, so they play the lowest seeded team

Does anybody else see the fault in looking ahead?  Sure it would be nice to play either team for various reasons, but the Ravens aren't going to lay down for us so we can live out our playoff fantasies.

Not at all,where not the ones playing.I'm looking ahead to the colts winning a superbowl

Does anybody else see the fault in looking ahead?  Sure it would be nice to play either team for various reasons, but the Ravens aren't going to lay down for us so we can live out our playoff fantasies.. We don't play in the games so we can look as far ahead as we like.

We don't play in the games so we there is no harm in looking ahead. I seldom do, but that's just me.