Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JJ Whatt after the sacks

TheJACKCOLT

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definition of a jerk= is being condescending and thinking your opinin means, or is more correct than someone elses.                             Not sure what part of dance/celebration that is done in less than 2 seconds has to do with the definition of class or lack of class, for there is no mention, or elimination of it described in the definition. I don't know how chest thumps, salutes or any other look at me celebration, can be eliminated from lack of class, for there is no mention of it. but I guess I could be very condescending and pretend that I know more than everybody else, but I wouldn't want to come off as a jerk, because I know my opinion is no more valuable than anyone else on this board, as foe anyones personal preference or opinions of some peoples post on this board, who cares, some people on this board really like to talk about football, some just like to attack other peoples post in a condescending way. I guess that could be due to a lack of overall football knowledge. Who cares? just ignore their condescending comments and overall lack of football knowledge.  Who cares? Ignore it if you don't like it. I know some people don't now that their is a difference in showing emotion and doing a choreographed celebration, but I don't want to be condescending and post the definitions for the two. For what its worth I just don't feel these celebrations are called for, because football is the ultimate team game and no player can do anything on his own on a football field. Just don't like the "look at me celebrations" for what its worth, but thats just my opinion and I know mine is not more important than anyone else. Plus I would just rather talk football.

No, experience does.   Watt realized he could DOMINATE at the end of last season.   You saw it in that playoff game against the Bengals.   There is an interview with him about when the "light bulb" came on.

Meh.  He's doing great this season and I hope it continues, because having to play against a player like that twice a year will only make Andrew Luck better.  I still think Von Miller does more for his defense than JJ Watt does.  I've got respect for the guy, but until he does it year in and year out, I'm not so sure about him.  That's a big jump from one year to the next - performance wise.