Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Debate!

GoPats

I'm still not sold on Cassel as a franchise QB, though I guess you could argue that Collins has never been a franchise QB either. He has been a journeyman who has managed to find a decent amount of success...like Thomas Jones. The guy runs for 1000 yards nearly every year and teams still release him.

I feel your pain, I had Peyton in my FF too. My starters are now Bradford and Rivers...I'm going against my buddy who's QBs are Vick and Rodgers...yeah, it doesn't look good for me

I'm still not sold on Cassel as a franchise QB, though I guess you could argue that Collins has never been a franchise QB either. He has been a journeyman who has managed to find a decent amount of success...like Thomas Jones. The guy runs for 1000 yards nearly every year and teams still release him.

I feel your pain, I had Peyton in my FF too. My starters are now Bradford and Rivers...I'm going against my buddy who's QBs are Vick and Rodgers...yeah, it doesn't look good for me

I had Manning too, now my only QB is colt McCoy... guess how I feel? lol

Ha, I see what you did there with the rephrasing ;) Cheering for someone on your Fantasy team is one thing.. Cheering for them against YOUR FAVORITE TEAM? kinda goes against being a fan of said team.. Or maybe the worlds of fantasy and reality have blurred so much that football doesn't have diehard fans anymore. I guess Fantasy football is more important than real football now.. I would think most would agree that rooting for a player to do well against your own team would compromise your passion for that team.

You should read the quote before jumping to conclusions that are false. My original quote "Much appreciated coming from a Pats fan, I also remember cheering for Moss 2 years ago when he was on my fantasy team vs the colts". Now as you can see cheering for Randy Moss to do well against your team for fantasy football purposes isnt cheering for the Patriots to win, correct me if i'm wrong, but for sport i will make a thread putting your statement to the test " I think most would agree that rooting for a player to do well against your tram would compromise your passion for that team"

If your going to bash Polian get the facts straight they were not pulled for the pro=bowl that was the season we went to and won the super bowl. lol I was just as disappointed as many of the fans but I have since gotten over it and moved on. Jim Irsay is our owner and as I do not always understand his tweets it is his right to post what he wants to. To compare him to Jerry Jones I see no comparison what so ever. JMO of course. By the way welcome to the board. :banana:

Every time Irsay post something on twitter make me think the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead.