Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dan Orlovsky And Taj Smith Cut,& Tight End Michael Matthews,

bayone

Why in the world should it have been painter? yes lets keep the QB who ran out of the endzone and keeps his eye one one receiver. Taj smith is no surprise that happens to him all the time i dont even know why they keep bringing him back.

Painter keeps eye on 1 reciveer, when looked off thats when found wayne for deep TD,, we all have opinions

to me Harris is the big suprise, unless its an injury issue

Painter keeps eye on 1 reciveer, when looked off thats when found wayne for deep TD,, we all have opinions

to me Harris is the big suprise, unless its an injury issue

Painter reads before he throws the ball, granted he did keep his eye on wayne a couple times but orlovsky barely does that. I think the colts will regret releasing harris later on the guy provided pressure along with nevis on the inside... guess we're just gonna have to make due with johnson and moala.

Dumb choices...shouldnt have cut Chick, should have kept Devan over Pollak. James over Donald Brown? WOW!!! Hope Darren Evans makes the roster.

The Colts need to cut injury prone Gonzo

Philip Wheeler needs to go to.

Dont really know about Harris cause i didnt get to see him play much but i feel they shoult have kept him over Moala

Dumb choices...shouldnt have cut Chick, should have kept Devan over Pollak. James over Donald Brown? WOW!!! Hope Darren Evans makes the roster.

The Colts need to cut injury prone Gonzo

Philip Wheeler needs to go to.

Dont really know about Harris cause i didnt get to see him play much but i feel they shoult have kept him over Moala

It's entirely possible both Wheeler, and Brown are bait in trade talks. Both may have value to someone else. Just not in our system.