Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jerry Brown released

Gavin

I'd like to know why we haven't stolent Sammy Brown off the Rams PS or Guard Brandon Washington from the Rams PS although judging by his bench reps at the combine for his immense size he should be stronger, although from what I am reading on him scouts feel he is better suited for a Zone Blocking scheme, makes me wonder why he is playing in the Rams Man/Power Blocking scheme.....so yeah disregard my question as to why we haven't stolen Washington

The Ravens just released Kindle. Before you correct someone you may want to get your facts straight.

well arent you feeling snippy today huh, But looking at the Ravens roster Kindle is on it thats where I got that from, I did not go searching to see if he was released but now I do see a report on it

I'd like to know why we haven't stolent Sammy Brown off the Rams PS or Guard Brandon Washington from the Rams PS although judging by his bench reps at the combine for his immense size he should be stronger, although from what I am reading on him scouts feel he is better suited for a Zone Blocking scheme, makes me wonder why he is playing in the Rams Man/Power Blocking scheme.....so yeah disregard my question as to why we haven't stolen Washington

Amount of bench reps don't usually mean someone is weak. Someone could be very powerful and only have low reps. It's all endurance. I'd argue Bob Sanders was stronger than our LBers back in the day. And he only did 15 reps.

Amount of bench reps don't usually mean someone is weak. Someone could be very powerful and only have low reps. It's all endurance. I'd argue Bob Sanders was stronger than our LBers back in the day. And he only did 15 reps.

I thought there was a time limit on the bench press which would gauge the number he could do in a set time and thereby gauge his endurance and ability to sustain and lift weight thereby gauging his strength to repeatedly move D Linemen, I mean I know leverage and technique are the most important for O Linemen as well as smarts and footwork but I thought the bench press could tell alot about a guys strength

I thought there was a time limit on the bench press which would gauge the number he could do in a set time and thereby gauge his endurance and ability to sustain and lift weight thereby gauging his strength to repeatedly move D Linemen

There is no time limit in bench press you just go until you can't go no more

Cant sign Kindle, he is on the Ravens active roster, teams can only sign current Free Agents or players from other teams Practice Squads not active rosters

lol Yeah, I know that. I saw he was released. It seemed to make sense that Pagano coached him, he was highly regarded, and we cut an outside LB.