Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Injuries

Colts12to87

What "Key" Injuries besides Vontae Davis, Mathis, & Reitz?

Angerer is like I said before, he's not needed at the moment. Don't want him rushing back. Freeman is doing good, let Angerer get to 110%.

And seeing how our Secondary did pretty good against the Packers, I don't think the Jets Passing Game is that much of a Threat

my concern is the brown injury not sure how ballard will perform

I hear you, Stephen...

..and I know minor knee surgery has advanced greatly but I'd be surprised if Donald Brown is back in 3 weeks..

I hope so....He's my guy......but we need Ballard and Carter to just pick up the blitz and not fumble.

We're not really a runnng team anyway

Our back ups have done ok, better at some positions(imo) than starters. I thought Vaughn played well and should be able to handle the Jets third string wide receivers. With B.A. doing the play calling, we may not see the run a whole lot, so Brown being out may not be a big factor. The game will dictate that.

I hear you, Stephen...

..and I know minor knee surgery has advanced greatly but I'd be surprised if Donald Brown is back in 3 weeks..

I hope so....He's my guy......but we need Ballard and Carter to just pick up the blitz and not fumble.

We're not really a runnng team anyway

What's the latest on Carter?

BTW, every team is having their share of injuries. We're not snake bit, we're the norm. I'm in Dallas on business and you should hear all the local talk shows crying about their injuries. They're on their third punter!